Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone familiar with Pandora?

I have several Pandora bracelets &most recently, received another as a gift.  I have extreme problem with the clasp..but, I don't take them off once on.

I have spacers for the charms my biggest gripe is if not careful taking off they come off the "rope".  

Believe it or not I wear my sterling silver charm bracelets from my younger years.  They're loaded with charms full of wonderful memories.  I also wear my silver cuff with my initials --guess I'm nostalgic & love to hear the "jingle" they make.

Enjoy your new bracelet @spumoni99 💐

Trusted Contributor

@spumoni99 you need a couple clips that latch on and stay in place.  That way the charms can still move, but have limited space between clips.... hope that makes sense!  I love my bracelet!  i probably only have 5-6 charms on it.  if I put more, it feels to heavy to me. Have fun in the store!

Contributor

Oddly enough the Jai TSV on Mon. the 2nd of March reminded me of Pandora charm bracelets and not in a good way.  I hope this bracelet is more of a one time style and does not become the norm for the Jai jewelry line.  

Respected Contributor

@Knit-Chick wrote:

@spumoni99 you need a couple clips that latch on and stay in place.  That way the charms can still move, but have limited space between clips.... hope that makes sense!  I love my bracelet!  i probably only have 5-6 charms on it.  if I put more, it feels to heavy to me. Have fun in the store!

Thank you so much for the positive remarks!

Respected Contributor

@32degrees wrote:

Oddly enough the Jai TSV on Mon. the 2nd of March reminded me of Pandora charm bracelets and not in a good way.  I hope this bracelet is more of a one time style and does not become the norm for the Jai jewelry line.  

Do you feel better now?  My daughter gave me something that was heartwarming and speial to me but you felt the need to come here and give a backward insult?  Nice...says a lot about you!

Trusted Contributor

@32degrees wrote:

This was a rude comment on a post about someone's new Pandora bracelet.  I know I shouldn't even respond to comments like this, but sometimes it just feels better!

When I saw the TSV on the home page, it also reminded me of my Pandora bracelet, which I love.  I think this is a beautiful style.  

Respected Contributor

@Knit-Chick wrote:

@32degrees wrote:

This was a rude comment on a post about someone's new Pandora bracelet.  I know I shouldn't even respond to comments like this, but sometimes it just feels better!

When I saw the TSV on the home page, it also reminded me of my Pandora bracelet, which I love.  I think this is a beautiful style.  

I thought so too!  Some of these ladies really dont show class in their comments!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have  3 bracelets. Go in and get a couple of clips. Lots of cute ones. I love mine. 

Honored Contributor

@spumoni99 @There are lovely spacers that are used to contains single charms or groups of charms. You use them to design your bracelet. You can totally change the look of your bracelet by using different charms with different spacers. I suggest you go to the Pandora Hewelry website to see what they have. Do read the reviews because Pandora buyers will state if anything they bough quickly lost stones or had any other defects. If you join at the website you will get a discount, emails and some special sales.

Unfortunately, I see a change in quality from Pandora in the last three years as well as a shift away from marketing toward grown career women with dispensable income toward a younger teen and early twenties clientele. Pandora had a heyday with the career women about twelve to seven years ago and about five years ago the bracelets started to become less of the in trend in jewelry, so the company has switched gears. 

Super Contributor

Ask sales person for rubber inserts. You can put them inside the clips and it will hold them in place. I got few when they initially released them, but I ended up not using them. I like it better when charms move around the bracelet. Enjoy your Pandora.