Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone familiar with James Avery Jewelry?

I got the heavy weight link bracelet to do a charm bracelet.  The regular is really a light weight.  Absolutely love it!  I've gotten some charms there and they're very nice too.

Honored Contributor

I moved to Texas in 1965, and as best I can remember James Avery jewelry was going strong then.   They had shops in all the malls and you could always take your pieces in and they would polish them free.  

I have many very heavy older pieces and still occasionally pick one up on eBay.   The newer things are much lighter weight and there's too much emphasis on using religious symbols,  which I don't like or buy.   If you like that,  it may be for you. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Love J.A. ! It is well made and they stand behind their pieces. I have had the heavier silver chain bracelet with the heart charm for many years. I also have several pair of their earrings. Cost of silver and gold are up and this is reflected in the cost, but IMO, the pieces are well worth it!

Respected Contributor

James Avery jewelry is pricey but very well made. I wear one of his rings on my right hand that I NEVER take off and it has endured a lot without getting dinged or bent out of shape.

Super Contributor

Thanks to all who responded about James Avery Jewelry. I am glad to know it's a good, reputable company. There is a bracelet I'm thinking of ordering for my birthday.

tea

Valued Contributor

Love James Avery jewelry.I have several pieces. The jewelry I have purchase is substantial and beautiful. My inspirational charm bracelet, is made up of words charms, like family,love. faith,believe, hope, etc. In-between the  letter charms are heart charms with love,faith and hope.16 charms in all on a substantial JA charm bracelet. Dillards in my area sells James Avery jewelry, and they solder the charms on for free. The quality is outstanding, and its's made in America. Of all my bracelets,I wear this everyday.Twice someone has offer to buy, but a charm bracelet should be one of a kind, made up of that's person desires or personality.

James Avery jewelry to me is simple elegance.Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

I love James Avery and have been buying from them for years!  The jewelry is very well crafted and the designs are unique and beautiful.  My husband was given the fisherman's bracelet years ago by a friend and he never takes it off, and it looks as good today as it did when he first got it. 

Valued Contributor

I have a few James Avery sterling pieces and I like them a lot. Kinda pricey but the quality is nice. And their engraving is beautiful.

I think QVC had a James Avery TSV about 20 years ago. It was a heart and roses ring that looked exactly like this retired James Avery ring in sterling which is often on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/James-Avery-Heart-and-Flowers-Ring/321978435890?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m18...

The TSV ring was available in yellow and rose gold. There was a matching pendant/slide which I sure wish I would have bought. I have the ring in rose gold and I just love it.