Occasional Contributor

Re: Is anyone excited about the JAI shows?

I used to love Judith Ripka but her pieces have become too over the top in pricing and in style and too much use of the fake diamonds - although i love Jai simplicity i thought he said his prices would be lower once he got away from the John Hardy umbrella and yet it seems like the prices went up even higher so i don't get it - still most of it is beautiful and i just ordered one piece on easy pay and one time only - waiting to get it. - Maybe silver is much more expensive than i thought or what it used to be.

Honored Contributor

via the homeshoppingista blog.....

QVC’s Jai By John Hardy Jewelry Comes To TJ Maxx

Here’s a heads-up for jewelry geeks: Pieces of QVC’s Jai by John Hardy line have landed at TJ Maxx.

https://homeshoppingista.wordpress.com/2016/03/03/qvcs-jai-by-john-hardy-jewelry-comes-to-tj-maxx/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I have just fallen in love with this designer.  I normally don't buy jewelry that are insects, reptiles or rodents.... never....  but something about   JAI Sterling Silver & 14k Accent 2.15 Ct White Topaz Croco Cuff    just grabbed me.  Substantially marked down, but still substantially expensive (imho).... but my gosh this is an unusual and beautiful piece.  

I also want the matching ring... but that will have to wait....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*