Super Contributor

Is anyone excited about the JAI shows?

It is so great to see Scott back.  It has been such a long time since the last Jai show.  I was  hoping that more of the new pieces would have been in the morning show, but hopefully they will be on tonight.  I love the new bangle, J329259, but it is not in my price range.  I will keep an eye on it, and maybe I will be able to afford it if it ever goes on clearance.

I am really loving the new genstone ring.  I hope it is presented tonight and perhaps may be on easy pay.  I also look forward to seeing the new gemstone bead bracelet.  It looks like the croco bracelet, but with a different clasp. 

At the beginning of the show that came on after JAI, there was a ONE TIME ONLY.  I hope that means there will be one on tonight's JAI show. 

I would love to hear thoughts from the JAI lovers.  Do you love any of the new pieces?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is anyone excited about the JAI shows?

The only piece I ever purchased from him was his croco ring that I still wear.  I managed to get his elephant ring that I love at a good price.  I love elephants and the ring is very substantial which I like.  Happy about that. 

Super Contributor

Did you see the beautiful elephant bracelets that were presented this morning?  Both were gorgeous!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kcubed wrote:

Did you see the beautiful elephant bracelets that were presented this morning?  Both were gorgeous!

I did see them and they were beautiful.  I just don't wear bracelets that much anymore.  cuffs never fit me well because they always spin or they're too small.  I'm more of a ring girl when it comes to jewelry.  His quality is top notch in his rings.  He uses a lot of silver which I like.  

Esteemed Contributor

Looking forward to the show later today....his jewelry is substantial.

Contributor

I just bought  the ombre leather chord in black.  It is on a clearance price.  I own the small croco head, and I think it will look great on the chord.  I wanted the 16 inch but it was sold out.  I got the 18 inch.  I have always wanted it, and the price is right.

Super Contributor

I ordered the peacock ring as soon as Scott posted it on Facebook.  It's my first piece of Jai and it's gorgeous!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I've only ordered his croco ring that I totally love.  I had to have his elephant ring.  Lots of silver for the price.  I love bold rings. 

Valued Contributor

For those who like jai jewelry and bold band rings: John Hardy has a collection of coil rings.I purchase the classic chain silver double coil ring.The workmanship is excellent, the ring is about 3/4 wide but fits like a glove and due to the flexibility it's very comfortable. Maybe in the future JAI will have a variation of this style in rings or bracelets. Would love to see this design with hearts or flowers.

Honored Contributor

I can't say enough good thngs about j284077, the sterling slide-beaded necklace-cord necklace set.

I bought uhhhh..... let's just say "more than 2" of these sets, and I've worn them almost every day since I got them. I wear them on their own, with other chains and cords, with a few of the slides together...... I have A LOT of jewelry, and this set is quite unique.

If you read the reviews you will see nonsensical criticism about them "arrivng tarnished". 

STERLING SILVER TARNISHES! These are easy to get to sparkling with a standard jeweler's polishing cloh if necessary.

If you like beautiful, unique jewelry, this may be a set for you!

Hopng more items like this appear in the Jai line!