Occasional Contributor

Is Tiffany jewelry worth the price?

For lack of a better word, I've been "lusting" over a Tiffany bracelet for the past year ... the Tiffany Arc Lock Bracelet. It's $500, which is quite an investment for one bracelet. But I'm willing to make that investment if it's worth it. Any thoughts regarding Tiffany jewelry ... quality, craftsmanship, links (are they solid, not hollow?), appearance of sterling. Is it worth the price? Should I take the plunge? I'm "this close" to making the purchase ...

New Contributor

Re: Is Tiffany jewelry worth the price?

I know that you posted the question in 2013 and here it is 2015 but I had been eyeing the same bracelet for a couple of years in sterling silver and it is now retired. I just purchased it at Tiffany & co. online. They don't have many left and the only size they have left in the Arc bracelet in silver is size 7". They might have a few more sizes left in the Arc bracelet in siver with the heart lock I don't know. I know that it took me a couple of years for me to break down and spend 500 for this bracelet and it is probably because I know it is now or never being they aren't making it any longer. It is the same bracelet that the Shawn Killinger wears all the time. 

Super Contributor

I have that bracelet and i love it. Worth the price imo.

Honored Contributor

If you can afford it, it's well worth the price.

Respected Contributor

I think Tiffany jewelry is well made and beautiful. It holds its value over the years. 

I think with everything you get what you pay for.....especially fine jewelry. Take a look at EBAY and you will see that it continues to do well on the secondary market if you ever were to tire of something. The name holds value and continues to be my favorite source of fine jewelry.