Super Contributor

Is There A Customer Service Number For Diamonique?

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know if there's a way to directly contact Diamonique via a phone number- or even e-mail?
I have a situation with the TSV from probably 2,3 months ago (I believe Rick D. kicked it off!) that I'm hoping they can help me with.
I got the TSV set with a ring and a set of earrings and have a problem with the earrings I'm hoping they can assist me with- the back came off my one earring, subsequently sadly I lost one of the pair, looked absolutely everywhere for it heartbroken lol!
Thanks so much for any help (A SNAIL MAIL ADDRESS not really helpful in this case!)!
Honored Contributor

Re: Is There A Customer Service Number For Diamonique?

Here's what I remember when I tried to get my diamonique fixed.

I had to call a number CS gave me.  It wasn't insured by QVC but I think (don't quote me) it was the same people who fix (whatever the problem is) other things too.

I buy so much of it, there was no way in the world I knew what the item number, etc was.  Some of it was pretty old.

Anyway, I said, forget it.  Hope you have better luck.  Please let us know.

Honored Contributor

@DooneyGal2 

Suggest you send an email to:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

The  MODS will sort this out for you.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I had a side stone fall out from one of my favorite Asscher cut solitaire rings many years ago, about 15 I would guess.  It took awhile but they sent me a brand new ring. 

Super Contributor

QVC Social Team helped me out, thanks everyone!