Honored Contributor

Re: Is Gems En Vogue still on ShopHQ?

@SANNA wrote:

Then I noticed that Michael is still carries Signity line, high end quality CZ by Swarovski technology. 

So I broke down and bought this ring. Rubies are lab created and look really real to me.8D502CD3-2158-4F77-ACD1-88848B88AC6F.jpeg

Your ring is lovely.  Michael pieces are very pretty and well made.  I am going to check out his site.  Thanks for sharing.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

All they sell now are masks and big watches

Trusted Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Then I noticed that Michael is still carries Signity line, high end quality CZ by Swarovski technology. 

So I broke down and bought this ring. Rubies are lab created and look really real to me.8D502CD3-2158-4F77-ACD1-88848B88AC6F.jpeg

@SANNA   What a beautiful ring!  Signity is really high quality cz and the created rubies are a beautiful color.  Years ago when he offered Signity on ShopHQ (which was then Value Vision I believe) I bought a Signity cz & created ruby pendant in white gold.  The center cz is surrounded by bezel set ruby baguettes.  I still enjoy wearing it today!

PS your manicure color is so pretty!

Valued Contributor

Yesterday there was a post on a Homeshopping blog that Dallas Prince is joining the G en V streaming group.

Respected Contributor

@nova wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@SANNA   What a beautiful ring!  Signity is really high quality cz and the created rubies are a beautiful color.  Years ago when he offered Signity on ShopHQ (which was then Value Vision I believe) I bought a Signity cz & created ruby pendant in white gold.  The center cz is surrounded by bezel set ruby baguettes.  I still enjoy wearing it today!

PS your manicure color is so pretty!

Oh thank you!  Yes, years ago I bought some Signity pieces in 14K solid gold  from Michael. Still wear them. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

So true, several times today I turned to Shophq because programming stated that Victoria Wieck was suppose to be on.  Both times it was  Dubrow showing masks.

Frequent Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

YOU GOT IT!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 you are right and I don't even bother to look at that channel now. 

Esteemed Contributor

@2cockers1cat wow, that's cool. I enjoy her designs, too.

Respected Contributor

I have some of Michael's big honking Namibian amethyst, and it is the most amazing grade of amethyst I have ever seen or been fortunate enough to acquire.  There is no finer amethyst in my opinion.