New Contributor

Anyone else getting a rash for the diamonique metals?

I seem to be able to wear the rings a while in the winter, but if my hands get warm to a bit sweaty, the metals / rings break me out.. my skin almost looks like a burn.  These are recent purchases.  My other gold jewelry ( not from QVC) does NOT irriate my skin.  Wish I knew what the mix of metals are, and if there is nickle in them.???

Super Contributor

Re: Is Diamonique quality going downhill??

Twenty and thirty years ago the Diamonique jewelry was much more believable as diamonds than the pieces they have today. And it's not just the settings, it's the stones themselves. I also would like to point out that the pieces in the old days were more unique. Had unusual settings and many different cuts, marquises, emerald, pear, etc. I have tried and tried to find new Diamonique pieces that live up to the quality of the older pieces I have, but have been sadly disappointed. Everything has gone back.

Super Contributor

After asking for a few years for them to bring back Amy’s eternity ring.... I finally found what I wanted at Ross Simmons in a cz and I’m happy with it. Not cheap and flimsy.
Honored Contributor

I did take a chance early this morning and ordered this ring on clearance when I saw it presented. $33 and change, I got the all silver. It had 8 reviews, all five star. J360610.

I've always wanted that famous two stone diamond. I'm going to wear it as a Mom and me ring in honor of my late Mom.

Hope it looks good, I love the baguettes.

j361610.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

It's been at the bottom of the hill for a few years already