Trusted Contributor

Re: Is Affinity going to have a diamond ring TSV this year?

I contacted Michele via PM and the TSV is NOT the little rings that have already been aired. This is a new design, not yet aired piece. 

Personally, I would like a pair of earrings like they've done in the past (both were AMAZING deals and gorgeous) but it's a ring and there it is. It'll have to be something that wows me as I have enough band rings and don't want a multi-stone cluster ring; that's all you see everywhere now. Safe but....boring. Considering how nice the Affinity quality has becomen, I'd love a brand new design with a few large stones. We'll see!

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Frequent Contributor

Please share the item # of the Affinity Diamond heart shape ring that you have. Love to check it out on the website. Thanks much!

Valued Contributor

@BLING 

J368232

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Effie54 wrote:

Usually around this time, Affinity Diamonds has a TSV diamond ring. I was wondering if anyone has heard about one for this year? 

Yes, there will be one on Dec 18. I believe it is a channel set round or princess cut 13 stone 1.00 ct. band ring. Very pretty. It is available for purchase now. J370329.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

I don't like Affinity.  They always off the same thing.  H color and I2.

Can anyone tell me about the date order by 12/20 and receive before Christmas?  Is it only the TSV?