Respected Contributor

JTV has 8 pages of Irish jewelry on their website. There are some nice Irish coin pendants and one really pretty shamrock bouquet pin pendant done in Connemara marble and silver. It is a set that includes a scarf. And the nice thing is every thing that I looked at says country of origin Ireland. 

Honored Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

JTV has 8 pages of Irish jewelry on their website. There are some nice Irish coin pendants and one really pretty shamrock bouquet pin pendant done in Connemara marble and silver. It is a set that includes a scarf. And the nice thing is every thing that I looked at says country of origin Ireland. 

I had never heard of Connemara marble until I saw a presentation.  Very niceSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@50Mickey wrote:

I had never heard of Connemara marble until I saw a presentation.  Very niceSmiley Happy

@sunshine 919 

Conemara marble is a beautiful olive green stone that has been mined in Ireland for many years. QVC has it. They usually only show it during th St. Patrick's Day celebration.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

Think the Connemara guy is a buffoon.

Super Contributor

saw an on air presentation. i purchased a Connemara bracelet. found most all of the pieces from their Ireland collection affordable and unique. 

Regular Contributor

1. @Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Think the Connemara guy is a buffoon.

I just spit a bit of my tea at your comment!
Honored Contributor

I think connamara marble is hit or miss colorwise.  Some shades are very pretty, others, not so much.

I personally don't care for many opaque stones, but when I do see something I like I want it to look like what they are presenting.  Not willing to risk it with CM.

Honored Contributor

Etsy also has some sellers of Irish jewelry who are located in Ireland. I purchased from one last year, free shipping and the prices were excellent.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"