Valued Contributor

Iris Apfel jewelry show today

For those of you who follow Iris, she has a jewelry show on HSN today at 11 AM EST. Her fashion show is tonight from 6 to 7 PM.  Whether or not you like her style she is a fashion legend and a fascinating person at 96 years old!

Honored Contributor

Re: Iris Apfel jewelry show today

Iris was also on last night at 11 PM ET and the night before unti 2 AM, amazes me that they give this type of schedule to someone of her age, she is amazing too!!

Valued Contributor

Well, sorry but it looks like the program guide was wrong or I was reading it wrong.  The jewelry show is 11 PM to midnight tonight EST.  Fashions are 6 PM to 7 PM EST.  Sorry for any confusion I may have caused!

Valued Contributor

I saw those times too!  I was just channel surfing and saw part of her 11 PM to midnight show last night.  First time I had seen her on air although I knew who she was of course!  I am a fabric junkie- love textiles so her clothing is always so interesting to me. I liked one of her coats last night (embroidered birds on the back) and  I of course started to think where am I going to wear that?  Then I laughed.  Iris would say ANYWHERE! Just wear what you like and forget what other people think! 

Valued Contributor

I thought the same thing, why does she have that schedule?  Most of her things aren’t really my bag but I just love her, she’s so cute and funny

Trusted Contributor

Iris said on the 2am show the other morning that she is a night owl and likes those  hours.  She also said that it gives west coast viewers a chance to see her and she is happy about that.  She just celebrated her 97th bday in August.  Amazing woman.  Great sense of style.

Respected Contributor

She's hilarious and sharp and in great shape,!

Super Contributor

I think she's amazing and so sweet. How wonderful that she still designs being 96 years old.

Her jewelry is not my taste, especially the big plastic link necklaces. We all have different taste though and thank goodness for women like Iris for designing unusual pieces for the women who love that style.

Valued Contributor

I ordered the grasshopper pin.  It's so quirky and cute I couldn't resist.  I love pins!

Respected Contributor

Love her!

Image result for iris apfel quotes