Honored Contributor

Re: Iolite ring - there she goes again!!!!

I didn't think she was that bad.  I have seen her much worse.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think her, "it doesn't matter if you looked for it for an hour before," and then chuckled a bit, was unnecessary.  That soft laugh with that comment did nothing to erase the fact that she sounded as if she was scolding her children.  Yes, it was an important video and apparently the crew messed up.  But that should have been a sidebar comment to the crew after the show.  That also put Peyton in an uncomfortable position. 

I think Jill is one of the most solid and prepared hosts on QVC, but that particular moment was unprofessional, IMO.

Valued Contributor

I feel Jill is one of the best presenters on QVC - she is clear with her descriptions of items and  I truly enjoy her home shows.

But if you don't care for her, either mute the TV or watch something else.  

People's personalities do not change and if you disliked her in the past, chances are you will now, so why bother to be annoyed?

Folks, life is too short.

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Q4u wrote:

I just got done watching her show and loved it and have to say that I sure didn't get that vibe from her at all and was surprised to read about it here ....  

I'm with her tho.... LOVE the Jai pieces and wish I could buy them all....  Woman LOL

Really?  lol lol

LOL.... yes.... really.  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I am a JB fan and was surprised at her remarks to the crew, I have not seen that side of her before. I think Jill may be quite the perfectionist and is used to the people surrounding her measuring up to her standards. The fact that she let the customer see her in action sends me a message that she doesn't really care what her fans or anyone else think of her. Me thinks she's been at her job too long.

QVC Logo

Regular Contributor

I watched the video and thought that Jill actually handled it well. She injected a little humor into the part where she said that the graphic was going to be a large part of the presentation- -but let the viewers know that they were waiting for it to be found- at least I thought that she handled it on live Tv very well- also  I felt that Peyton filled the segment with his information and product knowledge of gemstone properties relevant to the stone they were presenting. Just sayin'! 

Super Contributor

I didn't see this show but I have noticed that the hosts will interupt the vendors. We're trying to learn about the stone and the piece form the vender. I think it's so rude that some of the hosts will not even let a vender finish a sentance before butting in. Let the vender describe the piece so we know what we're getting.