Valued Contributor

Re: Interesting stone setting.

@SilleeMee I'm looking forward to seeing more of this line. Can't beat the price and so many lovely pieces!

Honored Contributor

@Tsukiko 

Please come back and let us know about that ring you picked. I would like to read about how much it sparkles!Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone ordered from Shop LC?  I just looked at their website and the prices are very low.  I wonder about the quality as in you get what you pay for.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Tsukiko 

Please come back and let us know about that ring you picked. I would like to read about how much it sparkles!Woman Very Happy

Will do!

Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

Has anyone ordered from Shop LC?  I just looked at their website and the prices are very low.  I wonder about the quality as in you get what you pay for.

I have ordered plenty! Most everything I have gotten is good quality. I have been shopping there for quite some time. Only had to send one item back because it was damaged in shipping. You won't be disappointed! @SXMGirl 

Valued Contributor

@SXMGirl  I've ordered a few pieces and have been very pleased. There have been a few pieces that I had to send back due to imperfections or defects but they refunded my money in about a weeks time and didn't charge me shipping costs. I'm quite happy with their service.

Respected Contributor

Shop LC participates in Ebates (3%) and usually have a coupon code on their home page. Shipping is $2.99 for all items and returns are processed quickly.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 

Not too long ago I was getting 6% from TopCashBack. But then it went down to 3%. There for a while I was making a killing with that 6%, especially when I bought so much stuff from them...!Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@mom2four0418 

Not too long ago I was getting 6% from TopCashBack. But then it went down to 3%. There for a while I was making a killing with that 6%, especially when I bought so much stuff from them...!Woman Very Happy

I discovered TopCashBack only recently and will check it out. Thanks!

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

We’re. Not getting the same quality CZ stones here that we used to get. Different formula  and composition of the CZs in the last three years.  I’m wondering how nice and realistic Shop LC CZ are.