Respected Contributor

Interesting. My Evine program guide says Diamonique Peace & Love at 12 pm

It could be a mistake by my cable provider. It kind of got my attention. I'm going to have to watch now.
Honored Contributor

Re: Interesting. My Evine program guide says Diamonique Peace & Love at 12 pm

It's Peace & Love by Nancy Davis.......could be your TV listing is wrong

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I'm thinking it must be a mistake since Diamonique is QVC's brand.
Honored Contributor

I checked out Evine this mornaing and have to say that it looks as if it is trying to be a very upscale shopping channel---more ladies that lunch-- rather than ladies that just eat---if you know what I mean. I thought I saw a hotel package for over $5000 yesterday???? Not sure tho. I have just a few things left on their VP that I will pay off and then thats it for me. Not interested anymore. Trying to get rid of alot of the clutter I have.

Super Contributor

Must be a mistake. The word Diamonique is a registered trademark.

So far I haven't seen any high end jewelry added to evine's product line, just more costume jewelry.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't seen anything new that's so upscale. I don't know if Brooks Brothers is new to the channel or not, but it's not all that high end. My dad wears BB no-iron shirts--they aren't cheap, but they're far from exclusive. Other than that, the new items seem to be a bunch of costume jewelry by "celebrities" that I've never heard of. Color me unimpressed.

I will probably keep buying watches from them as long as they keep up the quality and selection. We'll see.

Respected Contributor

In the show, they just say simulated diamonds. Whoever writes the program guide must have been confused. Lol. I like their Waterford crystal. I've been pleased with the gemstone jewelry that I have received from them. QVC stopped selling a lot of the affordable gemstone jewelry, so Evine is filling the bill in that respect.
Respected Contributor

I checked that P&L collection, very unimpressed, looks very cheap. Sonia B . Brilliante line was so much better, looked and felt very upscale.
Honored Contributor

Yes, that puzzled meel too. The cable program guide said Diamonique Peace & Love. Obviously, it was a mistake but it had to have come from Evine. I think it was a cheesy attempt to get people to click on to their channel.
Honored Contributor

On 2/15/2015 aprimo said:

I haven't seen anything new that's so upscale. I don't know if Brooks Brothers is new to the channel or not, but it's not all that high end. My dad wears BB no-iron shirts--they aren't cheap, but they're far from exclusive. Other than that, the new items seem to be a bunch of costume jewelry by "celebrities" that I've never heard of. Color me unimpressed.

I will probably keep buying watches from them as long as they keep up the quality and selection. We'll see.

I bought BB's blouses from the old ShopNBC. They were nothing like the ones they sell in their retail store. They weren't even as good of quality as the ones they make for their outlet store.