Honored Contributor

I went to an Estate Jewelry store today and everything was SO beautiful!  (of course they use "diamond lights"!

They had a case of silver, (I LOVE the icyness of white metals) which was the Indiri Collection from Bali.

I'll be back for sure!

Does anyone have any of their pieces?

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

This was STUNNING!!!!

See the source image

See the source image

Thinking of these

Trusted Contributor

Re: Indiri Collection, OH MY!!!

@ECBG 

Beautiful bangles.  GET THEM!

I'm an enabler. 😉

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ILTH wrote:

@ECBG 

Beautiful bangles.  GET THEM!

I'm an enabler. 😉

@ILTH Thank you Luv!  I may!  I'm going to the Guild show Thursday and pick up some commissioned pieces.  I'll have to wait a few weeks.  Also I want to get in touch with my fav Guild crafter first.  LOVE her things above all others!!!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG 

I just looked at their website (Indiri), as I  never heard of them. 

Very inexpensive for Sterling Silver.  But, they don't show sizes. 

ETA

I've recommended the UNICEF MARKET.

Same bangles are $90 there.  (see picture below)

p188287_2_400.jpg

Honored Contributor

@ILTH These bangles fit my wrist perfectly.   I can't do an 8 inch because they overwhelme me.

The woven cuff , which was stunning could be snuggled up a bit easily.  I loved two cases they had in that shop.

I HATE to deal with diamond lights because that piece never looks as beautiful again.  Show me the piece in the real world!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   The piercing work on the earrings is impeccable. Just gorgeous. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

@ILTH These bangles fit my wrist perfectly.   I can't do an 8 inch because they overwhelme me.

The woven cuff , which was stunning could be snuggled up a bit easily.  I loved two cases they had in that shop.

I HATE to deal with diamond lights because that piece never looks as beautiful again.  Show me the piece in the real world!!!

@ECBG   If they don't let me take the piece into natural light to appreciate it's true beauty, I ask if they have an office, break room, anywhere with more natural lighting. This is really important if any stones are involved. It may throw the color off.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG   If they don't let me take the piece into natural light to appreciate it's true beauty, I ask if they have an office, break room, anywhere with more natural lighting. This is really important if any stones are involved. It may throw the color off.

@Shanus Thank you my Dear friend.  These pieces were in a seperate case.  Also, the main manager was VERY interested in the Daphine Lambriquin bracelets I wore.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   One day when we meet, heck with lunch, I just want to see your jewelry collection!!!! 🤗

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   Hello. Now that tax season is officially over (last extension was midnight last night), we're thinking of driving up to Blowing Rock. Is that close to you?