Super Contributor

Re: Incredibly Gorgeous bracelet

BlingQueen and Pepper, thank you both for your compliments. Pepper, you would love this -- keep this on your wish list.
Trusted Contributor

Love it. Simply classic. Must check this out. Wear in good health.
Super Contributor

thank you 2zbeach...check out the video presentation to see this beauty.

Super Contributor

What a beautiful relaxed and calming cuff. Reminds me of the moon and peaceful waters. I put it on my wish-list , too. Enjoy wearing it in good health. Wish it was still on easy pay!

moongirl

Super Contributor

moongirl, thank you for comments and good wishes. Wore it to work & received many compliments today from co-workers.

Super Contributor

Donna , just wanted to tell you the GG cuff arrived today. I am so pleased ,love all the beautiful silver work and just the right size of GG in the middle! Nice pop of color~ Hope your arrives today. Enjoy your new cuff and thanks for the review. Let me know what you think of the Green Goddess cuff, if you have the time.

moongirl

Super Contributor

hi moongirl, got the GG cuff today also. Love the faceting and GG color as well as the dmq set in the black rhodium too! The silver is nice - heavy too. Enjoy yours in good health!

Super Contributor

Glad you liked yours, too. I agree the blk. rhodium around the dmq. adds just the right touch. It is a nice cuff. Enjoy your new cuffs!

moongirl

Super Contributor

oops ... hit submit twice

Trusted Contributor

Hi donnaluby, completely agree with you about the superlatives to describe this cuff. I received mine today and it is just beautiful. Only Miss Judie would think to pair the mabe pearl with the BT. They look stunning together and the small is just perfect on my wrist just like yours. Enjoy your beautiful cuff(s) - the GG as well in good health.