Honored Contributor

Glad to see they're making some bracelets in white gold now. I have one in yellow gold already. Thinking I need J352510   now. LOL

1#19.gif

Respected Contributor

@SharkE  Yes, I have several of their bracelets from the old days in yellow, white and rose gold.  I also bought the last TSV they had (the basket weave tri-color), which of course was lots more money than my old ones.  They are beautiful and never lose their sparkle and shine.  One thing I will warn you, they tend to stretch after awhile, so don't be afraid to order a size that's a bit smaller than you usually would (it saves you money too).

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

Didn't know that, thank you.

I get the smallest one. My wrist is 6.5 and I don't have much wriggle room in the 6 3/4's, but, saves money . I'm not a little bit of a thing by any stretch of the imagination, but, my wrists are small thank God !

Honored Contributor

My first purchase from QVC was a pair of Imperial Gold hoop earrings.  I still have them.  I also bought an Imperial Gold bracelet many years ago.  It was too big and kept falling off.  I sold it on ebay a couple of years ago.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I ordered the tri color basket weave ring and I'm not real happy with it.  I have some IG that I purchased years ago that seems to be much more substantial then the newer IG.  The white & rose gold colors are not vibrant at all.  

Respected Contributor

I still have the satin sheen and Mirawheat purchased back in the 90s. They are gorgeous and sparkly still!  My first IG was a wheat bracelet that was a tsv.  It was about 11 grams. I loved it but once I got the Mirawheat which was a lot wider, I sold the smaller wheat one. 

After paying $22 or so a gram back then, I'm not excited with the prospect of paying $60 a gram now. But I still love IG.  If you like mostly trendy jewelry you may not like IG. I think imperial gold is more of a classic line of jewelry.  It's real gold and makes a statement, especially the larger pieces. 

Honored Contributor

I agree ! It's for the timeless classy gals from another era. LOL

Honored Contributor

I'm waiting for IG to make more rose gold jewelry and leverback earrings.  

Honored Contributor

I have never thought that riccio style jewelry was all that attractive.  The only think it had going for it was that it was substantial in weight back in the day.  JMO, of course.

Respected Contributor

the IG pearl earrings are stunners.  classics.  love!