Respected Contributor

Anyone notice gram weights were not given yesterday on the Imperial Gold presentations.  I didn't watch much yesterday but noticed the IG presentations did not give gram weights................interesting; they did not want us to know?????

Trusted Contributor

Re: Imperial Gold?

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD 

Imperial Gold was originally made in USA (Texas). Toward the end of their original run on QVC, they moved production to a factory in Mexico. The last couple of QVC TSVs from around 2010 were made in Mexico. I have not purchased any IG since they came back to QVC. I am guessing that they still make the jewelry in Mexico.

I was very lucky to get many USA made pieces at the QVC outlet store in Frazier. I do have a few that were made in Mexico. I have a great selection of yellow and white gold bracelets, rings pendants, earrings and necklaces. I even found the 10inch IG ankle bracelet at the outlet. I sold a lot of my gold when the prices were really high, but (Glad) I hung on the the IG pieces.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE Is that a mail away place?  How quickly does it happen?  Do you get the price when they receive it?  I've only done local before.  Do tell! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Next time we're both on at same time I'll send you the link

just U.S. Gold buyers online.   Few different ones. Everybody in here, uses

the one based in Boca Raton, Florida.

they have a form online you fill out, send it back to them online, they send you a Fedex form and description what to do,how you want to get paid, I chose 'paper check'.

wrap uo your items, secure, in a little box if you have a lot, or a manilla envelope if you have just few pieces, put on their post paid label on your box or envelope, take to Fedex office hand it to the boy, That's it.

they usually get it 2 days later. You'll get a phone call which will pop up as  a Asian name, they say "Received your items , we are prepared to pay you such and such you either agree or not, if not, they send back to you at their expense. If you agree, you'll get a check in couple of days.

they don't ask for SS # or anything.  IRS doesn't get a cut. I think if your in Florida, your suppose to write your drivers license down, I skip it, I'm in  another state.

First couple of times I got my check in 2 days, last time took a week, I called them up and it was because so many people are laid off at the post office, she told me to give it a week, I did, got the check.

I'll use them again if I want to sell more, but, not right now. LOL

@Sooner 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Catch71 wrote:

Anyone notice gram weights were not given yesterday on the Imperial Gold presentations.  I didn't watch much yesterday but noticed the IG presentations did not give gram weights................interesting; they did not want us to know?????

I heard Antonella ask one of the ear plug people to get her that information but I didn't watch very much didn't want to spend money.

@Catch71