Respected Contributor

I have the earrings that they are now offering a second time.  The older ones are nicer, as they have a lever back.

They used to have larger version of this.  I was a little more timid in my purchases back when.  Now I would LOVE to have the larger version of this kite shaped earring!

Their bracelets and necklaces don't move me.  But I sure hope they might bring back the one earring they have in the larger size.

Anyone else remember them from before gold went sky high?

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

I Have a few pieces of Imperial Gold, mostly bracelets.  i was thinking about selling them when gold was high, but I never did.

The pieces I have are heavy and beautiful and all are yellow gold.  I wish I would have purchased a few pieces of white gold.  I thought they were expensive way back then, but now they are really expensive.

I Don't plan on buying any more.

Honored Contributor

I feel fortunate to have been buying most of my everyday gold during the years when gold was still fairly affordable so that I could find pieces I love to wear.

Honored Contributor

I have a bracelet and some earrings and a couple of their rings.  I lost one earring and was so disappointed.  I was so surprised to see IG back on QVC.  I probably won't buy any more at today's prices and I think I have enough.  Was glad to see it back on QVC.  A great brand.  I also remember Beverly Hills gold which was nice too.

Honored Contributor

Imperial Gold has a TSV on May 11th.  I think it's May 11 anyway.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Wonder what it is ?