Honored Contributor

Re: If you sold all of your gold jewelry within the last five years, do you now regret it?

I sold gold and silver pieces that I did not wear when those metal prices were at their highest and do not regret it. I see what jewelry goes for at these estate sales and they go for next to nothing, so I wanted to get rid the jewelry myself.

Trusted Contributor

Re: If you sold all of your gold jewelry within the last five years, do you now regret it?

I sold some. No regrets. I sold at top dollar.

Esteemed Contributor

Don't miss it at all.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

sorry about the dp. I hate when that happens.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Contributor

Sold all my gold (except my wedding ring & mom's wedding set) in order to pay the vet bill when my beloved 7 year old ESS developed autoimmune hemolytic anemia. I would have sold my kidney if I could have to save her. Sadly, I lost her within one day of her developing symptoms. I don't regret the lost jewellery. It never meant as much as she did.