Super Contributor

Re: If You Have J292234 Sterling BT or AMY Bracelet Do You......

Hi Waterbaby,

I just wanted to pop in and tell you that because of you I wore my amethyst bracelet with a past ring that was a cushion cut amethyst with rose de france trillions (a big favorite and perfect with this bracelet), and it was just great! Not too dressy, although I didn't have to ride the subway today, comfortable and stunning.

I think we all need to listen to Judith and WEAR IT!!!! Don't let it sit in the jewelry box because you think it's too precious or too fancy........just slap it on! And the only other jewelry I wore was the black silicone watch on my other hand - so things can be dressed down.

I love it!!!!!!!!

And HI back at cha Dallas!

Super Contributor

And..........because of you, Ms. Waterbaby, I just ordered these - {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Judith Ripka Sterling 3.40ct Amethyst & Diamonique Button Earrings

Super Contributor

Don't worry, you're off the hook! I cancelled them. I remembered that I had another earring that I prefer to this one as it's less matchy, matchy. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Contributor

BGDC you have exceptional taste. Beautiful jewelry and thank you for sharing. I was able to resist the amethyst bracelet originally, but after seeing it on you it may go back on my wish list hoping for clearance soon. You are quite the style maven.
Valued Contributor

On 3/4/2015 BGDC said:

Hi Waterbaby,

I just wanted to pop in and tell you that because of you I wore my amethyst bracelet with a past ring that was a cushion cut amethyst with rose de france trillions (a big favorite and perfect with this bracelet), and it was just great! Not too dressy, although I didn't have to ride the subway today, comfortable and stunning.

I think we all need to listen to Judith and WEAR IT!!!! Don't let it sit in the jewelry box because you think it's too precious or too fancy........just slap it on! And the only other jewelry I wore was the black silicone watch on my other hand - so things can be dressed down.

I love it!!!!!!!!

And HI back at cha Dallas!

Where do I start, you had me LOL with all your posts!! We really do enable one another, don't we? I'm so glad you wore your stunning bracelet and I know the ring you are talking about, it is perfect with the bracelet. Judie always says to wear it, play with it, every day is special. So good for you! I would love for it to go on clearance but I doubt it will anytime soon. Wear all your goodies and enjoy! I'll keep you posted if/when I get the BTSmiley Happy
Super Contributor

Flyers fan- Thanks so much! Not a fashionista, a Ripkanista, just like all of here!

Waterbaby, I'm glad I gave you a couple of laughs. Re this chunky monkey (and I am talking about the bracelet, not me!), I loved wearing it today!!!! I looked at the new bracelet posted that is VERY pretty, and that one is in the 400's........bearing that in mind, I feel okay about the one I have.

That's what I keep telling myself every day.............. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Valued Contributor

On 3/4/2015 BGDC said:

Flyers fan- Thanks so much! Not a fashionista, a Ripkanista, just like all of here!

Waterbaby, I'm glad I gave you a couple of laughs. Re this chunky monkey (and I am talking about the bracelet, not me!), I loved wearing it today!!!! I looked at the new bracelet posted that is VERY pretty, and that one is in the 400's........bearing that in mind, I feel okay about the one I have.

That's what I keep telling myself every day.............. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Dearest Chunky Monkey....I adore your beautiful owner, she is a true Ripkanista and I'm so glad she has taken you out for a spin. I hope she does it more often! I'm really leaning toward getting your "sister" the BT. After watching the video there is no reorder and you've gone up in price! So, give BDGC my best regards.