Occasional Contributor

If I am going to splurge, I can only pick one...opinions, please.

Ok, I admit, I ordered several items due to the 5 easypay day but put them on check order..now I have to make up my mind, and I'm starting to get a headache from watching videos of the items over and over and basically thinking a lot!

So, I must decide between 2 items which are completely different, but which I love. First there is J148509, 36" Pearl and gem necklace in green for $329 (full price). Peridot is my birthstone and I really want a pearl necklace from Judith.

Then, J156277, The blues(MOP with hematite) doublet bracelet for $328.16 before the price went up. I have the blue MOP oval Monaco ring already, but would also plan on getting the hematite doublet ring that matches at some point.

I realize how different these pieces are but as much as I really love both of them, I must pick one. Which do you think would be the best value? I don't think either will be coming back once they are gone. I wear all my Ripka casually, so neither would be too dressy for me.

Thanks for any input you may have... I am planning on selling some gold to help pay for my new purchasesWink