Trusted Contributor

If Anyone Loves Morganite......

Michael Valututti (Gems En Vogue) has several new pieces on sale at Evine.  I believe he'll be presenting them tonight.  I absolutely love morganite in rose gold & I will be window shopping tonight.  One thing I've learned is if you are interested in anything buy it during the event - the price goes up immediately after.

Respected Contributor

Re: If Anyone Loves Morganite......

Agree @nova I just forgot about my budget during a  morganite smackdown on Shop LC...the prices were amazing and I even received 30% off on a couple of rings. The shipment arrived today and for the first time I am keeping all of the items ordered for my collection as they are stunning! 

Trusted Contributor

@GAQShopr53  I don't have ShopLC - sounds like you've scored!  I hope you enjoy your purchases!  

Respected Contributor

Thank you @nova  if have Roku, Facebook, or Youtube you can also find their broadcasts there. You can also check them out online at their website...that is how I do most of my shopping...I order and then send back what I don't like.

I checked out Evine (soon to become Shop HQ) and there were several stunning pieces that caught my eye. I like Chuck's designs and have several of his citrine and apatite pieces. The morganite pieces I ordered from the other company were not as fancy!

Honored Contributor

JTV is having Gem Days this week.   Mostly free shipping.

My birthstone is aquamarine, which is a beryl.   Morganite is a beryl.   I love them both.  JTV has a few pieces with multicolor beryl.    They are on my wish list.

beryl.jpg

Honored Contributor

Adi Paz Morganite Ring

@nova wrote:

Michael Valututti (Gems En Vogue) has several new pieces on sale at Evine.  I believe he'll be presenting them tonight.  I absolutely love morganite in rose gold & I will be window shopping tonight.  One thing I've learned is if you are interested in anything buy it during the event - the price goes up immediately after.

Super Contributor

@GAQShopr53 : Enjoy your morganite jewelry. The reason that I don't buy is most of the pieces are in rose gold overlay. I rarely see morganite in sterling silver platinum overlay at ShopLC.

Respected Contributor

@Margui wrote:

@GAQShopr53 : Enjoy your morganite jewelry. The reason that I don't buy is most of the pieces are in rose gold overlay. I rarely see morganite in sterling silver platinum overlay at ShopLC.

@Margui you are correct...the items that are listed are mostly rose gold. They have presented very few pieces in sterling silver but I prefer the rose gold with a stone that is pink or peach in color. It looks like JTV is one of the few networks that still sells morganite in sterling silver.

Trusted Contributor

@software   I've always liked that ring - look at the discount during gold day prices!  It just goes to show the markup on jewelry on any given day!  

Honored Contributor

Yes, I actually went ahead and ordered one in aquamarine, my birthstone for $212.

When I went to bed I starting thinking maybe I should get one in morganite, too, at that price.   The next morning it was $224.   Still a decent price but I'll wait.    It may show up again on clearance!   14k is relatively easy to size, if necessary

@nova wrote:

@software   I've always liked that ring - look at the discount during gold day prices!  It just goes to show the markup on jewelry on any given day!