Esteemed Contributor

I think your engagement diamond is spectacular, but I do appreciate your desire to wear something different once in a while.  Never apologize for your hands!  I so agree with the poster who reminded you of what these hands have accomplished,  I look at mine, and for a laugh, I wonder just how many diapers they changed, laundry they did, and loving touches that left their mark.  Enjoy both your rings.  

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@chvall99 wrote:

@Shanus  I think your hand and the rings are very pretty!  Love your rings a couple of my favorite designs!

@chvall99  Love the oval shape of my ring & wear it every day w/ my wedding band. When we got engaged 50 yrs. ago, no one was wearing oval stones, so always being a little artsy and different, I chose that one. The Diamonique ring “spoke” to me for the same reason...unusual shape of center stone. Hands? Oh, showing age, but I’ve seen better and worse. Just grateful they can make jewelry and paint. Lol

@Shanus Those are the hands that have loved, shown compassion, created art, secured your family's future, etc.  Celebrate them and you!

@Misplaced Parisian  Love that sentimental reply. 💕

@Shanus You have me contemplating this ring (silver) for my right hand.  I have a 3 stone princess cut (due to a nickname) on there now, but really love your ring.  

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@chvall99 wrote:

@Shanus  I think your hand and the rings are very pretty!  Love your rings a couple of my favorite designs!

@chvall99  Love the oval shape of my ring & wear it every day w/ my wedding band. When we got engaged 50 yrs. ago, no one was wearing oval stones, so always being a little artsy and different, I chose that one. The Diamonique ring “spoke” to me for the same reason...unusual shape of center stone. Hands? Oh, showing age, but I’ve seen better and worse. Just grateful they can make jewelry and paint. Lol

@Shanus Those are the hands that have loved, shown compassion, created art, secured your family's future, etc.  Celebrate them and you!

@Misplaced Parisian  Love that sentimental reply. 💕

@Shanus You have me contemplating this ring (silver) for my right hand.  I have a 3 stone princess cut (due to a nickname) on there now, but really love your ring.  

@Misplaced Parisian   I think it’d make a great right hand ring. One of the models, the other night, was wearing it on her right hand, forefinger.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus Oh, I hadn't thought of wearing it on my forefinger!  Abfab idea.  Thanks for sharing that nugget.  Smiles.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

2D782D0F-0F01-4983-B1F5-74D18112106C.jpegMy ring came today and I really like it. Lots of sparkle and fits comfortably. Will give my real diamond ring some time off for good behavior! Lol

Thats pretty   I love cut.  Simulated stones are so pretty now.  I have posted that I have a black hills gold ring with diamonique and it just gets prettier if possible lol.  Enjoy your new ring.  I never try to fool anyone I just buy rings because they are pretty.  But no one will know your ring is simulatedSmiley Happy

@sunshine 919  If anyone comments on my engagement ring...is it real?...I just smile. None of their business. I don’t say one way or the other. I find it rude to ask. If someone remarks that they like my ring (either one), a thank you is sufficient. 

I totally agree, when I see a lovely ring I just tell the person their ring is lovely.  I have never understood anyone asking if a ring is real or not.  Enjoy your lovely ring.  When I get compliments on my rings I just say thank you and smile.  Have a wonderful weekend lady.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

2D782D0F-0F01-4983-B1F5-74D18112106C.jpegMy ring came today and I really like it. Lots of sparkle and fits comfortably. Will give my real diamond ring some time off for good behavior! Lol

Thats pretty   I love cut.  Simulated stones are so pretty now.  I have posted that I have a black hills gold ring with diamonique and it just gets prettier if possible lol.  Enjoy your new ring.  I never try to fool anyone I just buy rings because they are pretty.  But no one will know your ring is simulatedSmiley Happy

@sunshine 919  If anyone comments on my engagement ring...is it real?...I just smile. None of their business. I don’t say one way or the other. I find it rude to ask. If someone remarks that they like my ring (either one), a thank you is sufficient. 

I totally agree, when I see a lovely ring I just tell the person their ring is lovely.  I have never understood anyone asking if a ring is real or not.  Enjoy your lovely ring.  When I get compliments on my rings I just say thank you and smile.  Have a wonderful weekend lady.Smiley Happy

@sunshine 919   Great weekend to you, too. Not too restful here, though. We have the granddaughters...6 and 9...expecting 8”-12” snow beginning at 10PM. Fireplace going, popcorn ready and going to start the movie MARLEY & ME....then bedtime for all. Me, first!!!