Honored Contributor

It's J359184 ......  thinking a white one would  be fun for summer!

Honored Contributor

Re: ISAAC'S NEW CERAMIC WATCH

Very nice and the white would be perfect for summer!

I have so many of Isaac's watches from over the years.  They are all different and the quality excellent.  However, with all my other jewelry I do not wear them as much as I would like.  I guess I went through a watch phase!!!!

Whatever watch you choose will be fine, wear it in good health!!

Honored Contributor

My old white Isaac ceramic watch is still in good shape.  Relieved to know its still in style.  Time to think spring.

Honored Contributor

Nice.  I still have a black one and white one of his original ceramic watches.  It was not a plan but over they years, they have become my summer watches.  Especially the white one.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@depglass wrote:

My old white Isaac ceramic watch is still in good shape.  Relieved to know its still in style.  Time to think spring.

@depglass 

Mine still looks like new and I've yet to change the battery. 

I do prefer a smaller face as my wrists are small.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Nice.  I still have a black one and white one of his original ceramic watches.  It was not a plan but over they years, they have become my summer watches.  Especially the white one.  

@chrystaltree I too have Isaac's original ceramic watches in black and white. I'm wearing the black one now. I wear the white one in the summer. I have quite a few of Issac's watches - all different styles. I love them.