Honored Contributor

Re: IS JAI THE ONLY JEWELER LEFT?

Peter Thomas Roth search shows jewelry mixed in with skin care  Hagit Gorali search shows a lot of wide rings in small sizes only.  With diligence you surely can find something to buy from those two designers, but QVC seems to have forged a partnership with JAI.  Who owns JAI anyway?  

Regular Contributor

Hagit has her own website,  check it out

Super Contributor

For the last 20 years I've bought 99% jewelry and 1% of other things.

I just can't make myself buy a $300 silver bracelet when I remember buying very nice 14kt gold bracelets for that price years ago.

I've said this many times. QVC sells more jewelry in one day than any jewelry store at the malls sell in a year. So why not give us a break and lower the prices a little? If they did we would buy more jewelry.

I remember there being pages and pages of 18 kt, 14 kt, and even some platinum pieces. QVC and HSN had at least one jewelry show on every day. Now, it can be weeks.

I caved and bought one Jai piece only because it had the 4 boxes that spelled Love. I wore it for a couple hours and found myself having to turn it over every 10 minutes because the cubes would flip and you couldn't see them. It was $79 so not a bad price. But to me it wasn't worth it if you couldn't read what it said.

The gold days used to be wonderful. Back then we could afford to buy a couple of nice pieces. Not any more. I don't even bother to watch the very rare gold days because I know the prices will be sky high.

Respected Contributor

this brings to mind what I've been wondering about: have they dropped Honora Pearls? I haven't seen much of them lately, although I must admit I haven't watched QVC as much as I used to. Now that I'm self-quaranteened, I do watch it a little more just for the entertainment value.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

GoneButNotForgotten~~Honora is still on once in a while.  I'd estimate about 4 times a year.  They aren't as on nearly as much as they used to be way back in the day.You can always see their inventory on QVC.com.  They have been on once or twice before Christmas so check during the fall this year.  Mia

Trusted Contributor

I am going to miss Barbara Bixby Woman Sad

She is such a gifted artist and presents herself as a fine, gentle lady. I don't think she could create the pieces QVC wanted to sell. Just found out and I'm surprised to be so upset about it.

I could open a BB boutique with my purchases.

dee

Respected Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten 

Honora Pearls is still on Q but just not very often.  Joel left the company and a female vendor has taken his place.  I love pearls and have quite a few but rarely wear them as

I usually dress casually and were sterling silver.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Respected Contributor

what about that Israeli line--Or Paz, I think it is. Is QVC still selling it?

Respected Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

what about that Israeli line--Or Paz, I think it is. Is QVC still selling it?

166 Items of Or Paz in QVC inventory

Two upcoming shows:

Tuesday, June 23, 2020 at 9am ET 

Wednesday, June 24, 2020 at 2pm ET