Honored Contributor

I wonder if they are sorry about going down the Bronzo road?

Even those cheap channels (LC, Rocks) are showing jewelry in sterling.  Yes, its light weight, but the prices are so darn cheap it brings up the question of why QVC can't afford to manufacture in sterling for their price ranges? 

Honored Contributor

Re: I wonder if they are sorry about going down the Bronzo road?

Spoiler
I can wear sterling.... my skin can't deal with Bronze and I've never purchased any from the Q.
*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Good question and you bring up good points.  Although, I personally am only interest in gold and please don't fill it with silicone!

Occasional Contributor

I have always been totally uninterested in Bronzo.  We need some new, creative jewelry ideas from QVC.

Respected Contributor

QVC currently has 8118 pieces of sterling silver jewerly; I don't know what you people are talking about.  QVC never stopped selling or cut back on it's sterling silver jewelry.  Bronzo was invented as a substitute for gold.  Some women didn't care for gold over silver and since gold prices shot up to ridiculous prices,  women aren't buying gold like they once did.  Bronzo gives us "the look" of gold without the high price.  It certainly isn't for everyone but obviously Bronzo is very popular with QVC shoppers.  It's an option for women who only wear yellow or gold metals.  Although Bronzo does come in a white "gold" look.  Regret?  I think QVC is quite happy with it's Bronzo line.....otherwise, they wouldn't sell so much of it. 

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

QVC currently has 8118 pieces of sterling silver jewerly; I don't know what you people are talking about.  QVC never stopped selling or cut back on it's sterling silver jewelry.  Bronzo was invented as a substitute for gold.  Some women didn't care for gold over silver and since gold prices shot up to ridiculous prices,  women aren't buying gold like they once did.  Bronzo gives us "the look" of gold without the high price.  It certainly isn't for everyone but obviously Bronzo is very popular with QVC shoppers.  It's an option for women who only wear yellow or gold metals.  Although Bronzo does come in a white "gold" look.  Regret?  I think QVC is quite happy with it's Bronzo line.....otherwise, they wouldn't sell so much of it. 

I agree with you, Chrystaltree ..... Bronzo is  now  another  category  of jewelry,  and it's  made by quality manufacturers of jewelry.

A lot of women are rather hard on their jewelry and these are good everyday pieces ..... and you don't have to worry about your precious metals getting dented.

OTOH ......   If you don't like Bronzo .... hey, don't buy it.