Respected Contributor

Re: I wish Susan Graver did not BATTLE over air time with every show host.

On 1/20/2014 Perkup said:
On 1/20/2014 dansey said:

Why do you all watch her? Turn to another station.

Most of the folks I know do just that. I can't watch her for more than a few, though i don't really like her things well enough to watch a full show.

DH has one great granddaughter who is a completely spoiled brat - interrupts everyone, talks over everyone, and is totally convinced that what she has to say is more important than what anyone else thinks. She's eleven and she acts precisely like Susan Graver, or should I say that Susan acts exactly like her.

I was watching when the caller told Rachel and Susan that they were both talking at the same time. It was a beautiful moment. I wish more callers would be that honest.

What was their reaction to the caller?

Honored Contributor

Looks like the producer that talks to the host in the earphones would tell them to tone it down that it sounded like school recess.

Respected Contributor

On 1/20/2014 sparklestar said:
On 1/20/2014 Perkup said:
On 1/20/2014 dansey said:

Why do you all watch her? Turn to another station.

Most of the folks I know do just that. I can't watch her for more than a few, though i don't really like her things well enough to watch a full show.

DH has one great granddaughter who is a completely spoiled brat - interrupts everyone, talks over everyone, and is totally convinced that what she has to say is more important than what anyone else thinks. She's eleven and she acts precisely like Susan Graver, or should I say that Susan acts exactly like her.

I was watching when the caller told Rachel and Susan that they were both talking at the same time. It was a beautiful moment. I wish more callers would be that honest.

What was their reaction to the caller?

I remember they both looked a little shocked and I think Rachel attempted an embarrassed apology. Susan just sort of stood there and looked completely amazed - like she could not imagine the comment. Perhaps someone else has a different take on what happened.

Super Contributor

Details? Besides the colors and fabric, what else is there? Host should just let Susan talk. Tired of hosts' gimmicks: " busy on the phone", " this ones going fast", blah, blah. Usually, I hit the mute button. Susan alone would be more entertaining.
New Contributor

I have 2 words to say - Kooky Krazy.

Esteemed Contributor

Susan Graver does not bother me but I mostly shop online anyway.

Contributor

I have notice that I purchased far less of Susan Graver clothing because it is hard for me to watch her present clothing on air anymore. I do not like the way that she has started this incessant talking. I strongly dislike that as one one item is being presented, Susan continually starts incorporating and pushing other items in the show (like the scarves), which I do not care about another item in the show because I want to evaluate the item currently being shown. I am saving money because I cannot stand that continual talking. I know that approximately a year ago Susan did not obsessively talk the way she does today because I used to look forward to watching her shows, but I cannot do it anymore because I become so irritated listening to her. Susan has definitely turned me off from her shows, which means I do not buy the clothing like I did in the past.
Honored Contributor

I would guess that she's a major stockholder.........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

Amen...we've all been praying for Susan to just shut up. It is much nicer to watch her daughter present SG clothes.

Super Contributor

Ditto,ditto,ditto. Hush,hush,hush.