Frequent Contributor

Re: I wish Susan Graver did not BATTLE over air time with every show host.

Didn't realize how much all the hosts on this network do that until I switch to those 2 other networks. On the Q, the host all think they are the stars...! Its all about them, make the switch and see the difference.

Super Contributor

I can't imagine what the Closed Captioning looks like (at the bottom of the TV screen)...Yikes!!!

Esteemed Contributor

HERE'S AN IDEA............SG is more like a QVC employee than a true vendor like Clark shoes - I'd love to see SG have her own solo show! Jill host a show - Jane with shoes - etc., so why not let Susan go solo with her products and then nobody would have to fight her for speaking time.

I'd love to see how well SG does all alone on the stage with a rack of clothes!

Vote here:

Contributor

I think Susan may have some sort of disorder.
Honored Contributor

I think most of us wish she'd tone it down a few notches and it's certainly been put out there on these boards often enough. I'm guess that if TPTB intended to suggest to her that she cool it they'd likely have done so by now... Fortunately for me, I'm not a fan of her togs so I don't watch her, though she shows up often enough on shows other than her own that it's not possible to completely avoid her.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 1/17/2014 fthunt said:

HERE'S AN IDEA............SG is more like a QVC employee than a true vendor like Clark shoes - I'd love to see SG have her own solo show! Jill host a show - Jane with shoes - etc., so why not let Susan go solo with her products and then nobody would have to fight her for speaking time.

I'd love to see how well SG does all alone on the stage with a rack of clothes!

Vote here:

Either that or they could always pair her with Jill and we could take bets on who loses their voice first...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

On 1/16/2014 Sharke said:

Over in Kitchen & Food somebody griping about Jill blowing off non stop. Graver's clothes this yr. has been the ugliest I've ever seen. Big ol' prints, swirls and flowers that would make Miley Cryus look like a bull elephant. Nothing for me anymore. Liquid knit you can see thru I sent back a pale pink top one time. This yr. collection is something out of a psychedelic dream. LOL

Her clothes look like a very ugly throw-back to the polyester 80's. And yes, they are extremely ugly.

Respected Contributor

I laughed the other morning when Lia was trying to show the colors first (AS they should! SHOW THE COLORS FIRST!) and Susan just kept on trying to show all the trim, brilliant construction, the fluid fabric etc yada yada....poor Lia kept saying "Let's show the colors". Jeeze how many times do they have to tell Susan to show the colors first! And don't talk over each other. How hard is that to understand? {#emotions_dlg.confused1} These shows are getting impossible to watch (or listen to).

Contributor

Why do you all watch her? Turn to another station.

Respected Contributor

On 1/20/2014 dansey said:

Why do you all watch her? Turn to another station.

Most of the folks I know do just that. I can't watch her for more than a few, though i don't really like her things well enough to watch a full show.

DH has one great granddaughter who is a completely spoiled brat - interrupts everyone, talks over everyone, and is totally convinced that what she has to say is more important than what anyone else thinks. She's eleven and she acts precisely like Susan Graver, or should I say that Susan acts exactly like her.

I was watching when the caller told Rachel and Susan that they were both talking at the same time. It was a beautiful moment. I wish more callers would be that honest.