Contributor

I wish Susan Graver did not BATTLE over air time with every show host.

it is so aggravating to watch a show when Susan is on air.... she just simply cannot be quiet and allow the show host to even get the details out and it's like she's shouting.... then the host tries to speak and she gets even louder. I know people at the Q haive addressed this with her, it's is so annoying. Can you imagine the hosts knowing they have a show with her.... cringe. Please calm down, Susan and let others talk so we can hear the details. Please!!!!

Occasional Contributor

Re: I wish Susan Graver did not BATTLE over air time with every show host.

The first caller just said, "You're both talking at the same time."

Honored Contributor

Susan is a ""house brand""........so I'm sure she has more influence than a manufacturers' representative........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

She's not the only one......watching Rachel right now with Aimee K and it's a battle since both are talking at the same time.....what's even more annoying are the sound effects Rachel has been adding to all her presentations......we're not children Rachel.
Super Contributor

Maybe the host should stop battling with the vendor, it is their product. No one cares about the host and if 1000 have been sold and you can wear it to market, blah, blah, blah.

Trusted Contributor

A couple of the reasons that I very very rarely watch the Q any more!

Honored Contributor

Over in Kitchen & Food somebody griping about Jill blowing off non stop. Graver's clothes this yr. has been the ugliest I've ever seen. Big ol' prints, swirls and flowers that would make Miley Cryus look like a bull elephant. Nothing for me anymore. Liquid knit you can see thru I sent back a pale pink top one time. This yr. collection is something out of a psychedelic dream. LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really didn't think about Susan monopolizing the air time ....... what annoys me is that she constantly claims women tell her on facebook that they LOOOOVE her clothes and they want more colors and oh, how creative and talented she is. I find her really annoying.

Super Contributor

I agree!!!!!! Even when the Q saleswoman jumps in with info, Susan's oblivious....giggling, twitching, jiggling, dancing, trying to model, yammering on about "fashion forward/on trend" blah blah blah blah.

Respected Contributor

On 1/16/2014 PandorasBeadBox said:

The first caller just said, "You're both talking at the same time."

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} Well Bravo to that caller!!{#emotions_dlg.lol} I would have loved to see the reaction from Susan and the host!!

More people should call in like that. Whoever she was, kudos to her!