Contributor

Re: I wish Susan Graver did not BATTLE over air time with every show host.

I honestly would rather hear the vendor than the host - after all they should know more about the product. I've watched too many presentations when it's the other way around - the hosts won't let the vendor get a word in.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/16/2014 hulagirl said: She's not the only one......watching Rachel right now with Aimee K and it's a battle since both are talking at the same time.....what's even more annoying are the sound effects Rachel has been adding to all her presentations......we're not children Rachel.

Yes. And that whistling!

So agree, watching now...I find I just watch to be amazed by how much she interrupts. She needs to go to the other shopping channels that I never watch. Urgh, she is super rude! 

Honored Contributor

@tlcsue,  Rather than dragging up a thread from two years ago, you might consider starting a new one.

Your topic is a common one so I'm sure many will agree with you.  Others will tell you to turn off your TV.

Welcome to the boards, and good luck.

Respected Contributor

@Chelseakit wrote:

I have 2 words to say - Kooky Krazy.

And let us not forget AMAZING!

Esteemed Contributor

I've stopped buying SG clothes because of the inflated prices, and I never watch her shows anymore. I got so annoyed watching her just act plain goofy about her "designs".....stroking each piece, giggling, "modeling" and just everything else that is annoying about her. I don't even bother looking at her stuff on the Q's Items Recently on Air. It sounds like a lot of viewers have the same/similar opinion, but it obviously doesn't matter what the viewers think!

Esteemed Contributor

@dansey i don't bother to watch any of her shows, so yep you win, tell us to change the channel if we don't like something.  Yes that's the perfect solution for a SHOPPING channel that should be trying to draw customers in, not turn them off.

Esteemed Contributor

@PattySC I stopped buying her line some time ago because I found things I liked better. I also stopped watching most of QVC's live programminig - it has to be something I'm really interested in to get my attention these days.  Sounds like I'm not alone in that and for a shoppinig channel, the idea one would think is to ATTRACT viewers, not drive them off in dismay.  But hey, what do I know?  I'm just a potential customer.

Of course over the past few years, between fit issues (and I haven't changed sizes and am wearing the same clothes so items SHOULD IMO fit), price increases & shipping issues, I buy a lot less and as I said above, watch even less of Q's insipid and annoying programming.

Respected Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

HERE'S AN IDEA............SG is more like a QVC employee than a true vendor like Clark shoes - I'd love to see SG have her own solo show! Jill host a show - Jane with shoes - etc., so why not let Susan go solo with her products and then nobody would have to fight her for speaking time.

I'd love to see how well SG does all alone on the stage with a rack of clothes!

Vote here:

@fthunt

Excellent idea!  I don't know why they haven't done it.

Valued Contributor

Agree, the host should let her speak, she knows the product and is very able to present it for us. Easy solution, Susan is good at her job!