Occasional Contributor

I want more Joan Rivers Bee Pin

The best part of Joan Rivers' jewelry collection was her fabulous bee pins ! I remember they used to have a good selections of bee pins in different theme, color, enamels & crystal combo.  Is it just me or you guys also feel they are more focusing on fashion now than jewelry category? 

I wish they will bring more bee pins back

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I want more Joan Rivers Bee Pin

@PugLady123 :  There are many of her bee pins online at Ebay.

Occasional Contributor

Hi Patbz: 

I know...but those are the old designs which many of them I have already.  I was hoping to collect more new one.  The new bee they just released 3 days ago on QVC was the older design from many many years ago.  which I also owned. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, I have a collection of bee pins.  Many are from the very beginning.  They were smaller then.  Her jewelry from the early shows was much nicer than the new styles.  I feel it was made better and better quality.  I don't care for the new jewelry since she started the clothing line.  Even the clothing line isn't good quality.

Honored Contributor

My best friend collected Joan's Bee pins and every year I would give her one for either Christmas or her birthday.  I didn't know until last year this time that the Bee pins were no more.  As I recall, there were a few but not the quality that they offered in the past.  The end of an era, I suppose.  

Occasional Contributor

Here are my Joan Rivers bee pin collection.  post your bee pins and let's admire each other's bee pins Heart

small size pic.jpg

Honored Contributor

Saw a lot on E-Bay. They are not cheap,but so pretty.I really like the Shamrock ones!

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

i have been wishing that they do more bee pins also!

i want to add to my collection.

i especially like when they do them on auto delivery.

there is a facebook group where people discuss and buy/sell their joan rivers items. i have found some there at good prices. have also purchased some on ebay, but some are extremely overpriced there.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@PugLady123 

i have some of the same ones as you.

you have a nice selection!

i will post my collection later. Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@ Sunshine:  I have had great success on Ebay by waiting until last day of auction and contacting seller with my offer (usually $10-$15 less).  The other strategy is to use Bidnapper and put in one bid (my "I'll buy it at this but no more").  Frequently I win but if not there'll usually be another chance on a similar piece.