Super Contributor

I sold a bunch of gold Jewelry

and made over $8000! I had a lot of gold jewelry from back in the QVC gold hey days. Gold prices are up (pandemic, stock market) and I decided it was time to cash it in. I’m a happy camper! US Gold Buyers.

Honored Contributor

Re: I sold a bunch of gold Jewelry

When gold hits record highs, it's definitely the time to sell, not to buy!  @carlycat    You were very wise to take advantage of the market.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Where did you take your gold to sell...?

Honored Contributor

@carlycat wrote:

and made over $8000! I had a lot of gold jewelry from back in the QVC gold hey days. Gold prices are up (pandemic, stock market) and I decided it was time to cash it in. I’m a happy camper! US Gold Buyers.

@carlycat Good for you!  I did that a number of years ago and went to US Gold Buyers directly in NYC and got paid right then & there!  I didn't get as much as you did but had enough to buy some new window treatments and had a nice day in NYC with my daughter!

Honored Contributor

@carlycat wrote:

Good for youSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Wow!  $8K!  You must have had a ton of gold.  What are you going to do with your new found wealth? Smiley Happy

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

I sold some of mine off, too. Nobody to leave too and nobody goes any place to put on the dog. LOL

Not that much, but, I done alright.

U.S. Gold Buyers online everybody uses

Super Contributor

You can't beat U.S. Gold Buyers. I cashed in a lot of gold about 5 years ago & their prices are well above your local jewelers. They are very trust worthy.

Honored Contributor

I sold off bunch about 8-10 yrs ago when it hit 1600

this yr over 1700. So, I sold some off again.   Be a tough decision if

it ever goes to 2,000 !

I'll be 'goldless' hahahahhaha

Respected Contributor

I also sold a lot of gold during the gold boom of many years ago to US Gold Buyers. I did not experience any issues dealing with them. When I sold to them they did not buy gems, that could have changed. I need to look and see if they still buy silver because have that versus gold to offload, some are substantial weight as was offered years ago. Not interested in selling on auction sites, nothing wrong with selling that way, I’m just not interested in getting into that.