Respected Contributor

Re: I received the TSV bangle in blue topaz. It is a winner!

On 3/16/2015 2zbeach said: Yes,Jersey Born,Judith has made this type of bangle before. I think she did them back in 2007? Two bangles...one with a combination of citrine and blue topaz. The other blue topaz and sapphire ( or maybe London Blue?) I'll have to pull mine out to check.

Yes, 2zbeach, I remember them now. I didn't order them, but later wished that I had.

Honored Contributor

mine just arrived and i am so glad i ordered BOTH sets......both the amethysts and the blue topaz stones are beautifully deep in color, the silver work is beautiful, the bangles are weighty, they fit perfectly in my regular size medium, and the safety catch and closure is very well done. very glad i took the chance on these, even though i didnt really want to buy anything with diamonique. the diamonique is very understated. they look good and feel good.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I received the blue topaz bangle yesterday, and I wore it then, and I am wearing it today, too. It snaps together perfectly, and it is the perfect size for my 6 1/4" wrist. There will be plenty of room for the additional bangles to come, due to the generous sizing of the bangle. I could probably fit six of them on my wrist, if I wanted to do so (not that I would, but I could).

It's a winner, and it goes vey nicely with Smithy, the lovely LBT heart ring.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/17/2015 sunshine45 said:

mine just arrived and i am so glad i ordered BOTH sets......both the amethysts and the blue topaz stones are beautifully deep in color, the silver work is beautiful, the bangles are weighty, they fit perfectly in my regular size medium, and the safety catch and closure is very well done. very glad i took the chance on these, even though i didnt really want to buy anything with diamonique. the diamonique is very understated. they look good and feel good.

I wanted to order both sets as well but settled on the london blue topaz since the 2nd bangle is peridot and I love that stone. May get the amethyst at a later time. Still waiting for mine to arrive. Thank you for your review.

Valued Contributor

I have several JR amethyst bangles. I ordered the London blue topaz set. I know that I would like the peridot bangle. I am uncertain about the final one.

I have a JR blue topaz flower enhancer which came with a chain that has a London blue stone in the center.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/18/2015 breee said:

I have several JR amethyst bangles. I ordered the London blue topaz set. I know that I would like the peridot bangle. I am uncertain about the final one.

I have a JR blue topaz flower enhancer which came with a chain that has a London blue stone in the center.

That is gorgeous. So sorry I missed out on it.

Trusted Contributor

Well this is my first Ripka bangle, for I have this love affair with her cuffs. Don't like bracelets, too much slidding and banging around., But this bangle, with the small size on my 5.75" wrist fits perfectly. I have just enough room to close the little locking arm and it feels secure. I like oval bangles better than the cuffs now for I can't see losing a bangle, like I almost did the cuff. This can't catch on something and flip off the wrist. Interesting. I have the Amy coming tomorrow and I know I'll love her too. I hope everyone else loves theirs.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Frequent Contributor

Yep...mine's a winner too. Thrilled that it is a perfect companion to a JR LB topaz ring I got on clearance many months ago. They were made for each other!

Respected Contributor

I purchased the amethyst and my bracelet is a winner also. I cannot wait for the garnet and plain bangle.

Valued Contributor

On 3/19/2015 librisfb said:

Yep...mine's a winner too. Thrilled that it is a perfect companion to a JR LB topaz ring I got on clearance many months ago. They were made for each other!

That's a very pretty grouping you have there!!!! Your ring looks beautiful with your new bangle. I am so glad I took the plunge as I think these are super nice bangles. I do love your other bracelet as well! Thanks for posting...