Respected Contributor

Re: I never thought I would say this, but my Gems en Vogue ring is too small !

@Jersey Born wrote:

BlingQueen!  I finally found you on a post.  Either I finally figured out how to post here, or QVC made it suddenly much easier to do so.  Regardless,  my only regret in not being able to post previously was that I wanted to tell you how upset I was to read that you experienced a medical problem, and how badly I wanted to let you know that I was praying for you and wishing you the very best.  I am so very glad you are okay.  I missed being able to respond to your thoughtful posts.  Have a wonderful day.  

@Jersey Born Hi there Jersey Born.  You've been missing in action.  I'm so glad you're back on the boards.  You have totally touched my heart.  I had a Lymphoma in a sinus gland of all places, lol.  It's totally gone now.  I was very fortunate that I was able to keep working and taking the chemo therapy.  It didn't make me sick at all the chemo.  Extremely fortunate for that.   I only have to go back to see the Oncologist every six weeks now.  

You've been missed.  Really miss the chats we used to have when Judith Ripka was in town.  Please don't make yourself a stranger here on the boards  I've always enjoyed chatting with you.  I thank you so much for your well wishes.  You really made my day today.  I sure hope everything is well with you and your family.  What a dear you are to have thought about me.  Please keep posting, and I wish you and your family a very happy, healthy July 4th.  

Respected Contributor

Wishing you the happiest of July 4ths, too, BlingQueen!  I will definitely start posting again.  And I agree, sadly, with the sudden skimping on silver in some of the M. Valitutti items.  So many designers are doing this now it makes me wonder if there is a sudden shortage of silver.  However, it makes me appreciate the heavy silver items I already have all the more.  

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wow, that is really a shame to hear about GEV's quality. MV has always been someone that I was comfortable that I'd get good quality for my $.

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023 sorry to hear that the quality wasn't there - I hate ordering things & having them be "different" than they were presented AND pricey to boot.

Guess I saved myself the aggravation of buying and having to return items.  Like many of you, I will enjoy the items I already have in my collection.

Very glad I read this thread -- I will remind myself to be strong the next time the Amigos are on.

Respected Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 sorry to hear that the quality wasn't there - I hate ordering things & having them be "different" than they were presented AND pricey to boot.

Guess I saved myself the aggravation of buying and having to return items.  Like many of you, I will enjoy the items I already have in my collection.

Very glad I read this thread -- I will remind myself to be strong the next time the Amigos are on.

@GinaV24  Hi there Gina.  I still love Michael's jewelry and still like to watch when he's on the air but his rings are expensive and he just doesn't use a lot of silver like he once did.  I've never had problems with sizing until now. oh well, I guess all good things must come to an end.  Enjoy the July 4th weekend and make it a safe one. 

Respected Contributor

thanks @Blingqueen023 - I hope you have a great weekend, too.  I like his shows as well - no doubt I'll continue to watch because well, I love jewelry, even if I am NOT buying.