Super Contributor

I missed out on two JAI beauties today.

I have been out of town the last couple of days as my husband had a medical procedure done.  I had forgotten that it was gem day until late this afternoon when I got home and was just checking in on facebook.  I saw a post from Scott posted yesterday about J399650, the gemstone and gold braclet.  When I pulled it up, it wasn't even on waitlist.  It was totally sold out.  It looked lovely!!!!!!!!

I then checked on a JAI pearl cuff that I have been watching, and it was inteed on sale, but most of the sizes were sold out (including mine.)  I really missed out by not looking at facebook while gone.  

I hope that eveyone who got their treasures today love them!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I missed out on two JAI beauties today.

@Kcubed is this the cuff you are looking for:

It iss available in all sizes, though some are waitlist.  If you really want it, the waitlist is a good bet!

Super Contributor

Thanks so much.  I did put it on waitlist, but I have been watching it for a while, and the last time I checked it was available in my size and many others.  I just wish I had checked this morning and discovered it was gem day.  

I have no idea what the price was on the smaller bead bracelet,  I doesn't look like it was presented, but it sold out anyway.   I love JAI!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kcubed The fact that you saw it recently and it was available  on your size is a good sign that you will get it off the waitlist.  Good luck!