Esteemed Contributor

Re: I'm here tonight....anyone else??

I think the company tht bought out Judith is calling the shots on the models now...notice they are a good deal younger than Suzanne...maybe trying to sell to a younger demographic.
Esteemed Contributor

O/T but check out the clearance prices on Micheal Dawkins. Huge reductions on just about everything. I just ordered his mother of pearl starry night ring and got it for a song!!!

Super Contributor

I know what you're saying SC, but Suzanne is pretty young looking. I would guess in her mid 30's. I guess the new one looks a little younger and edgier for sure. Suzanne has a sweet look.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the tip Bling, going to check his things now.
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/9/2014 Sammycat1 said: Thanks for the tip Bling, going to check his things now.

His three strand leather bracelet with the thick silver toggle is on sale with free shipping for 49 dollars. It was once a tsv. I'm thinking of ordering that also.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree the younger models are edgier and Suzanne has a lovely look, but she doesn't look like she's in her 30s anymore. I don't understand why they couldn't have both...Suzanne and one of the younger women to appeal to customers of many ages and styles.
Esteemed Contributor

Bling, I have that bracelet in the platinum...it's very nice.
Trusted Contributor

Hi Pepper, BGDC, I see BGDC has been busy !! I too wanted the BT heart enhancer but the Q website was giving me problems and it sold out ! Bummer ! I am on waitlist and hopefully I can get one. I am going to bed now, 4 am alarm ! Hopefully we can chat during some of the shows tomorrow.
Trusted Contributor

Hi Pepper, are you felling any better now. I hope so. Did you get the amy heart ? I was thinking of you when I saw it.
Super Contributor

anisha, I hope you get that heart enhancer. The Q's website has been giving me problems also the past couple of days.

Take care & get some sleep...