Regular Contributor

I'm counting "fresh from the fair" on gold day!

LOL! I am soooo tired of this worn out phrase, and I know others are too!

I should keep count of how many times they use it at the gold day event! Maybe that will get their attention to find NEW ways to tell us it is new!

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm counting ""fresh from the fair"" on gold day!

lol

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Oh gosh. I used to look forward to these, but truly, not so much anymore... I guess they'll be wheeling the buyer out again, so they can all gush about his brilliance and he can tell us of all the favors he had to call in to bring us this sure to be fabulous merchandise...

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

All that and yes, "fresh from the fair"... There is nothing fresh about QVC anymore. In fact, the whole thing is just more stale than week old bread...

You know what, I don't even think I want to watch. At all.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

It means a couple of things to me. First of all, at best, there will be thin gold over silicone. And most items will have a delivery date of months forward. I haven't been buying gold jewelry of late anyway, so no biggie to me.

Honored Contributor

I'll watch some. I only tune in two days a year (!) faithfully. The gold rush and the august event. Almost always buy something. Have no idea why gold over bronze, gold over silicone and gold over pretzels is shown on a gold rush day......

Honored Contributor

A new drinking game? Smiley Tongue. Like the # of times "Bob" is said on the Bob Newhart show? Giggle...been there, done that during college days!!