Honored Contributor

Re: I'm confused, but truthfully it doesn't take much.........

@pupwhipped wrote:

Hey, @violann. Well, I just thought I would give an update on my cuff bracelet and ask your opinion. I think I have a total of six inserts so last night I was trying them with the cuff. All of them fit except one...the turquoise insert will not fit. I tried it six ways from Sunday. It fits fine in my enhancer, but not the cuff. Odd. I'm a bit disappointed. I guess I could call CP customer service and see what they say. Grrrrr. If you don't mind, what would you do?      

I would contact Carolyn through her store. I have tried my 4, and they all fit correctly with a little bit of wiggling and re-placing.

I should get the ring in a couple days, and at some point soon, I will have 2 of the plain silver inserts, and the additional 2 MOP Inserts, for a total of 8.

Although the ring is largeish for a woman's ring, I think it's intended to accommodate the size of all th inserts that are available for the enhancer.

I'll try mine as soon as they come, and let you know.

If you find out anything new, let me know too. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

UPDATE- @pupwhipped, all of the inserts fit both the enhancer and the ring. I guess since they're pretty tiny, there must be a smidgeon of a glitch in your turquoise insert. Have you contacted Carolyn's store?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@violann wrote:

UPDATE- @pupwhipped, all of the inserts fit both the enhancer and the ring. I guess since they're pretty tiny, there must be a smidgeon of a glitch in your turquoise insert. Have you contacted Carolyn's store?

Hi, @violann. Glad to hear that all your inserts fit! I haven't contacted CP yet...still mulling it over. I haven't even worn the cuff yet, either. I do want to wear it out and about for the day to see if I really like it well enough to keep it even if they can help me out with a new turquoise insert or something. Had my hubby and his extra sharp eyes look at the insert and he said it's obvious the magnet is a little bigger then the rest of them. Grrrrr.

Have a nice weekend and wear your new ring in good health!

pup