Super Contributor

I'm addicted to the Gem Shopping Network :)

So I don't have alot of free time to watch TV as I work FT and go to school but when I do unwind in front of the TV lately I have been fascinated by the Gem Shopping Network {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

For those of you that don't have this channel it's basically a channel that sells high-end jewelry and gems...mostly estate pieces average price between $4,000-$10,000. They are mostly one-of-a-kind pieces set in 14k/18k/Platinum with beautiful quality gems (alot of sapphire, diamond, tanzanite, etc). The other day they sold a diamond bracelet appraised at $317,000 for $120,000...needless to say the bracelet was breath-taking.

Anyway they place the items on a turntable and if you are interested you call in and request it from one of the customer service reps. Then the show host shows it, gives the info and a price. It's almost like a gameshow to see what pieces will be picked, the price and whether or not they say "sold". Some of the show hosts get so annoyed if they feel like thay are giving a great price and the person doesn't buy..it can be kind of funny. I'm totally into this stupid network!

Anyone else like watching or am I the crazy lone viewer, lol?