Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,018
Registered: ‎09-23-2012

Re: I'm In Pink Topaz Paradise


@LongTimeQVCBuyer wrote:

I have most of Michael's "honkers" but am really looking forward to this one - cant wait to get it - happy you love yours


@LongTimeQVCBuyer Congrats on getting that beautiful pink dazzler of a ring!!  Please post a review after you receive it.  I'm curious to read what you think about it.  It's a beautiful ring.  Wear in good health.,

Valued Contributor
Posts: 639
Registered: ‎07-01-2011

Re: I'm In Pink Topaz Paradise


@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022  Hi, Bling!  I'm happy to read you were able to find a winner from Chuck's offerings.  It sounds like it was priced very well and hope the proportion works well for you! Look forward to hearing your thoughts when the new rings arrive!

 

My 2 white zircon pieces arrived today (originally scheduled for tomorrow) and I'm delighted with both.  The ring is very dramatic and spans a good portion of my finger.  It's quite hefty yet very comfortable.  It certainly isn't a piece I'd wear on a daily basis but will be perfect for special dinners, parties, etc.  The pendant is equally impressive and looks lovely on a longer 18K chain.  I'm glad to have added these "sparklers" to the collection!

 

Off to a day of laundry, dry cleaning drop-off and much needed grocery shopping.  Glad to be back in "retirement" mode!  Have a great one!!


@Dallas-DameThose new white ziron pieces sounds so gorgeous!  I'm so happy you love those.  You will be the hit of the party wearing both the pendant and that ring.  I bet the sparkle is off the charts too.  Wear in the best of health and enjoy them.  When you enter a room you will get noticed for sure.  Wear in the best of health and enjoy them.  My rings are coming by snail mail, lol.  Hopefully, I'll have them before my next birthday, lol  Keep on blinging my friend!!  Have a great rest of the week.  Best regards to your beautiful mom too.  


@BlingQueen022  As always, thanks so much for your kind words and wishes, Bling!  I sure hope your packages arrive soon and you're thrilled with both rings!  I'm looking forward to wearing my new pieces when the right occasion presents itself.  My mom and I send warm wishes for a fabulous birthday "month", dear lady!!


@Dallas-Dame Thanks for the warm wishes from your mom.  She's such a lovely woman.  I want to hear how many compliments you receive when you first wear those two beautiful pieces out.  I received Chuck's ring and it's very pretty.  The neon appetite stones are gorgeous but the white ziron stones are horrible.  They have very little sparkle and they're smaller then chips in the ring.  Not sure about this one.  I think it will be a return.  Chuck can't come close to Michael's quality and I can't believe this ring is back up to 238 dollars.  At 94 that I got it for wasn't worth that.  I'm looking forward to receiving Michael's garnet princess cut ring.  Hopefully, I'll have it today or tomorrow.  Enjoy the weekend girlfriend and make it a safe one!!


@BlingQueen022  Sorry to hear you're not thrilled with Chuck's ring, Bling!  I'm sure that price was quite inviting and know you'll make the right decision as to keeping it vs. returning it.  Hope the garnet ring puts a big smile on your face when it arrives.  It certainly looks like a winner in the photos!

 

I plan to spend the next few days reorganizing my wardrobe, accessories and jewelry.  I hope this exercise will convince me that the time has come to minimize adding to the collections.  Hope I'm successful in sticking to that plan!!

 

Happy weekend, my friend!!

 

 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 639
Registered: ‎07-01-2011

Re: I'm In Pink Topaz Paradise


@Sanna wrote:

Congrats Dallas on your new sparklers! This ring looks very dressy! Wear it in joy and health! 


Thanks so much for your kind wishes, @Sanna!  Both pieces are, in my opinion, to be worn for special occasions.  I'm amazed at how well Michael's white zircons work with diamonds and can see them worn with a sleek black dress...with just a pair of diamond studs!

 

Hope all is well with you and yours!!  It's always lovely to hear from you! 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,018
Registered: ‎09-23-2012

Re: I'm In Pink Topaz Paradise

@Dallas-Dame Hi there Dallas.  I packed up Chuck's ring and it will be at the post office to go back tomorrow.  I did though receive Michael's beautiful princess cut garnet ring.  I love it!  The stone isn't brown at all and the sparkle on this stone is so pretty.  You can see the red embers inside the stone flashing in it.  It's a beautiful dark but not too dark red with the embers inside the stone.  It's a keeper!!   Very elegant looking.  Perfect color too for a garnet.  I'm thinking about getting one of Chuck's bracelets.  Have to say I have a few of Chuck's gemstone bracelets and they're very good quality  Like his bracelets better then his rings.  Have a safe and happy weekend.  I should be going through my jewelry boxes also and get things organized.  May do that on Saturday since it's calling for bad storms.  Michael is having a ttv on my birthday on August 10th.  It's his carnavale eternity band ring. I have it in the regular size, but he's doing a mini version of it for his ttv. ring.  this will be an easy pass for me.  I'm not a huge fan of band rings.  Enjoy the weekend and make it a safe one.  

Occasional Contributor
Posts: 14
Registered: ‎08-09-2010

Re: I'm In Pink Topaz Paradise

Hi  I wanted to check back and let you know that I received the pink topaz ring and sadly I will be returning it. 😕  The underneath of the stone did not have a lot of facets so the ring looked very flat in appearance oh well maybe next time

Honored Contributor
Posts: 36,565
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: I'm In Pink Topaz Paradise

@BlingQueen022 @Dallas-Dame @Sanna In the end, I decided to order the TS ring.  It came today and I'm very pleased with it.  The size is not overwhelming at all; very wearable.  I like that there is so much silver visible, and I like the side stones being the same color as the big stone.

 

Did you see the wide band ring Chuck had this afternoon? It appealed to me too so I ordered the citrine in it.  We'll see, I've gotten some duds from him lately.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,018
Registered: ‎09-23-2012

Re: I'm In Pink Topaz Paradise


@Kachina624 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 @Dallas-Dame @Sanna In the end, I decided to order the TS ring.  It came today and I'm very pleased with it.  The size is not overwhelming at all; very wearable.  I like that there is so much silver visible, and I like the side stones being the same color as the big stone.

 

Did you see the wide band ring Chuck had this afternoon? It appealed to me too so I ordered the citrine in it.  We'll see, I've gotten some duds from him lately.


@Kachina624  Hi Kachina!  I'm so happy you ordered the TTV pink topaz ring.  Isn't it the most gorgeous ring ever!!  I think it's one of the better ttv's that Michael has done since is london blue ring.  Totally gorgeous.  Congrats on that purchase.  Wear in the best of health.  It's one of my favorites and the best thing of all the side stones are large and you can actually see them, lol.  

 

As for the wide band ring you ordered from Chuck, I'm very anxious to hear your review.  I also saw that ring and I loved the citrine color in it if it's the ring I'm thinking of.  The one that looks like bubbles on the ring.  I was about to order it myself, but I read the reviwes.  I returned Chuck's flower ring that was a super bargain price because the white zircon stones were practically nonexistant.  I shyed away from that band ring.  I hope it meets your expectations.  I'm curious to hear your review of it when it arrives.  As you said about receiving duds from Chuck in his rings..............well............so have I.  I think his bracelets are better quality then his rings.  Keeping my fingers crossed your new ring is the best ever!  Enjoy it.  

Valued Contributor
Posts: 639
Registered: ‎07-01-2011

Re: I'm In Pink Topaz Paradise


@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame Hi there Dallas.  I packed up Chuck's ring and it will be at the post office to go back tomorrow.  I did though receive Michael's beautiful princess cut garnet ring.  I love it!  The stone isn't brown at all and the sparkle on this stone is so pretty.  You can see the red embers inside the stone flashing in it.  It's a beautiful dark but not too dark red with the embers inside the stone.  It's a keeper!!   Very elegant looking.  Perfect color too for a garnet.  I'm thinking about getting one of Chuck's bracelets.  Have to say I have a few of Chuck's gemstone bracelets and they're very good quality  Like his bracelets better then his rings.  Have a safe and happy weekend.  I should be going through my jewelry boxes also and get things organized.  May do that on Saturday since it's calling for bad storms.  Michael is having a ttv on my birthday on August 10th.  It's his carnavale eternity band ring. I have it in the regular size, but he's doing a mini version of it for his ttv. ring.  this will be an easy pass for me.  I'm not a huge fan of band rings.  Enjoy the weekend and make it a safe one.  


@BlingQueen022  Happy Saturday, Bing!  I'm delighted to hear you're pleased with Michael's garnet ring...it sounds stunning!  I'm sure you made the right decision to return Chuck's ring as there will always be something new to tempt us!!  Thanks so much for the update on Michael's upcoming TSV.  I own the original "carnivale" ring, too, but I think the mini might be perfect for my mom.  I just checked the listing and it's offered in 3 different color variations.  I'm thinking of surprising her with the blue topaz as she's partial to blue gemstones.

 

Enjoy that pink topaz beauty and garnet stunner in health and happiness.  Hope you're birthday week is special in every way, dear lady, and best wishes for many more!!!

Valued Contributor
Posts: 639
Registered: ‎07-01-2011

Re: I'm In Pink Topaz Paradise


@Kachina624 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 @Dallas-Dame @Sanna In the end, I decided to order the TS ring.  It came today and I'm very pleased with it.  The size is not overwhelming at all; very wearable.  I like that there is so much silver visible, and I like the side stones being the same color as the big stone.

 

Did you see the wide band ring Chuck had this afternoon? It appealed to me too so I ordered the citrine in it.  We'll see, I've gotten some duds from him lately.


@Kachina624  Glad to hear you're pleased with the pink topaz ring, Kachina!  I adore pear-shaped stones and was very drawn to the color (truly looks like Rubellite in the video) but feared the height of the ring would not work well on my finger.  I didn't watch any of Chuck's shows but hope you're equally pleased with his wide citrine band ring!  Enjoy to the fullest and have a wonderful weekend!

Valued Contributor
Posts: 639
Registered: ‎07-01-2011

Re: I'm In Pink Topaz Paradise


@jewelry007 wrote:

Hi  I wanted to check back and let you know that I received the pink topaz ring and sadly I will be returning it. 😕  The underneath of the stone did not have a lot of facets so the ring looked very flat in appearance oh well maybe next time


Sorry to read that the ring didn't work well for you, @jewelry007.  I'm sure something will come along that's pleasing to your taste!!