Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,018
Registered: ‎09-23-2012

Re: I'm In Pink Topaz Paradise


@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022  Hi, Bling!  I'm happy to read you were able to find a winner from Chuck's offerings.  It sounds like it was priced very well and hope the proportion works well for you! Look forward to hearing your thoughts when the new rings arrive!

 

My 2 white zircon pieces arrived today (originally scheduled for tomorrow) and I'm delighted with both.  The ring is very dramatic and spans a good portion of my finger.  It's quite hefty yet very comfortable.  It certainly isn't a piece I'd wear on a daily basis but will be perfect for special dinners, parties, etc.  The pendant is equally impressive and looks lovely on a longer 18K chain.  I'm glad to have added these "sparklers" to the collection!

 

Off to a day of laundry, dry cleaning drop-off and much needed grocery shopping.  Glad to be back in "retirement" mode!  Have a great one!!


@Dallas-DameThose new white ziron pieces sounds so gorgeous!  I'm so happy you love those.  You will be the hit of the party wearing both the pendant and that ring.  I bet the sparkle is off the charts too.  Wear in the best of health and enjoy them.  When you enter a room you will get noticed for sure.  Wear in the best of health and enjoy them.  My rings are coming by snail mail, lol.  Hopefully, I'll have them before my next birthday, lol  Keep on blinging my friend!!  Have a great rest of the week.  Best regards to your beautiful mom too.  

Super Contributor
Posts: 440
Registered: ‎09-03-2011

Re: I'm In Pink Topaz Paradise

I have most of Michael's "honkers" but am really looking forward to this one - cant wait to get it - happy you love yours

Valued Contributor
Posts: 639
Registered: ‎07-01-2011

Re: I'm In Pink Topaz Paradise


@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022  Hi, Bling!  I'm happy to read you were able to find a winner from Chuck's offerings.  It sounds like it was priced very well and hope the proportion works well for you! Look forward to hearing your thoughts when the new rings arrive!

 

My 2 white zircon pieces arrived today (originally scheduled for tomorrow) and I'm delighted with both.  The ring is very dramatic and spans a good portion of my finger.  It's quite hefty yet very comfortable.  It certainly isn't a piece I'd wear on a daily basis but will be perfect for special dinners, parties, etc.  The pendant is equally impressive and looks lovely on a longer 18K chain.  I'm glad to have added these "sparklers" to the collection!

 

Off to a day of laundry, dry cleaning drop-off and much needed grocery shopping.  Glad to be back in "retirement" mode!  Have a great one!!


@Dallas-DameThose new white ziron pieces sounds so gorgeous!  I'm so happy you love those.  You will be the hit of the party wearing both the pendant and that ring.  I bet the sparkle is off the charts too.  Wear in the best of health and enjoy them.  When you enter a room you will get noticed for sure.  Wear in the best of health and enjoy them.  My rings are coming by snail mail, lol.  Hopefully, I'll have them before my next birthday, lol  Keep on blinging my friend!!  Have a great rest of the week.  Best regards to your beautiful mom too.  


@BlingQueen022  As always, thanks so much for your kind words and wishes, Bling!  I sure hope your packages arrive soon and you're thrilled with both rings!  I'm looking forward to wearing my new pieces when the right occasion presents itself.  My mom and I send warm wishes for a fabulous birthday "month", dear lady!!

Valued Contributor
Posts: 639
Registered: ‎07-01-2011

Re: I'm In Pink Topaz Paradise


@LongTimeQVCBuyer wrote:

I have most of Michael's "honkers" but am really looking forward to this one - cant wait to get it - happy you love yours


Hope you're beyond thrilled with that stunning pink topaz ring, @LongTimeQVCBuyer!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,561
Registered: ‎04-23-2010

Re: I'm In Pink Topaz Paradise

Congrats Dallas on your new sparklers! This ring looks very dressy! Wear it in joy and health! 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,226
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: I'm In Pink Topaz Paradise

I knew this would be written by you.  The only reason I didn't buy this ring is because it is a pear, about the only shape I don't care for.  But I know an MV pink topaz will come to my house one of these days.  His color saturation is beautiful because it is so intense. 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,018
Registered: ‎09-23-2012

Re: I'm In Pink Topaz Paradise


@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022  Hi, Bling!  I'm happy to read you were able to find a winner from Chuck's offerings.  It sounds like it was priced very well and hope the proportion works well for you! Look forward to hearing your thoughts when the new rings arrive!

 

My 2 white zircon pieces arrived today (originally scheduled for tomorrow) and I'm delighted with both.  The ring is very dramatic and spans a good portion of my finger.  It's quite hefty yet very comfortable.  It certainly isn't a piece I'd wear on a daily basis but will be perfect for special dinners, parties, etc.  The pendant is equally impressive and looks lovely on a longer 18K chain.  I'm glad to have added these "sparklers" to the collection!

 

Off to a day of laundry, dry cleaning drop-off and much needed grocery shopping.  Glad to be back in "retirement" mode!  Have a great one!!


@Dallas-DameThose new white ziron pieces sounds so gorgeous!  I'm so happy you love those.  You will be the hit of the party wearing both the pendant and that ring.  I bet the sparkle is off the charts too.  Wear in the best of health and enjoy them.  When you enter a room you will get noticed for sure.  Wear in the best of health and enjoy them.  My rings are coming by snail mail, lol.  Hopefully, I'll have them before my next birthday, lol  Keep on blinging my friend!!  Have a great rest of the week.  Best regards to your beautiful mom too.  


@BlingQueen022  As always, thanks so much for your kind words and wishes, Bling!  I sure hope your packages arrive soon and you're thrilled with both rings!  I'm looking forward to wearing my new pieces when the right occasion presents itself.  My mom and I send warm wishes for a fabulous birthday "month", dear lady!!


@Dallas-Dame Thanks for the warm wishes from your mom.  She's such a lovely woman.  I want to hear how many compliments you receive when you first wear those two beautiful pieces out.  I received Chuck's ring and it's very pretty.  The neon appetite stones are gorgeous but the white ziron stones are horrible.  They have very little sparkle and they're smaller then chips in the ring.  Not sure about this one.  I think it will be a return.  Chuck can't come close to Michael's quality and I can't believe this ring is back up to 238 dollars.  At 94 that I got it for wasn't worth that.  I'm looking forward to receiving Michael's garnet princess cut ring.  Hopefully, I'll have it today or tomorrow.  Enjoy the weekend girlfriend and make it a safe one!!

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 106
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: I'm In Pink Topaz Paradise

[ Edited ]

Hi @BlingQueen022!  I almost bought that neon apatite ring, but I held off since I ordered two others from Michael.  I have a couple of Chuck's rings, but I agree that once you buy Michaels, it's so hard to go back to the others - his quality is so impeccable! 

 

 I was looking at the schedule and it looks like he has ANOTHER TTV next Wednesday -  am I reading that correctly?? Because I'm very surprised he would have another this soon if that's the case. You always seem to be the sleuth on these boards that knows what he's selling ahead of time LOL  So if you have the scoop, please pass it along. Woman Very Happy

 

( I hope it's that new citrine and peridot ring, because that is gorgeous!) 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,786
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: I'm In Pink Topaz Paradise

Great! So sorry that I couldn't pick one up. Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,018
Registered: ‎09-23-2012

Re: I'm In Pink Topaz Paradise


@Cathyshopper wrote:

Hi @BlingQueen022!  I almost bought that neon apatite ring, but I held off since I ordered two others from Michael.  I have a couple of Chuck's rings, but I agree that once you buy Michaels, it's so hard to go back to the others - his quality is so impeccable! 

 

 I was looking at the schedule and it looks like he has ANOTHER TTV next Wednesday -  am I reading that correctly?? Because I'm very surprised he would have another this soon if that's the case. You always seem to be the sleuth on these boards that knows what he's selling ahead of time LOL  So if you have the scoop, please pass it along. Woman Very Happy

 

( I hope it's that new citrine and peridot ring, because that is gorgeous!) 


@Cathyshopper Hi there Cathy.  I found out this morning his next ttv ring is next Wednesday and it's a mini version of his Carnival eternity band ring.  It will be an easy pass for me thank goodness, lol.  I already have his regular Carnival band ring don't need a mini.  Happy shopping!!