Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: I'm In Pink Topaz Paradise

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022  Happy, happy birthday, Bling!!  I hope your special day is going well and you're able to celebrate your milestone!  I laughed when I read your response re: being a bit closer to "medicare".  I have a few years to go, too, but they sure go by quickly!!

Thanks for your lovely words about my mother and myself.  I ordered her "carnivale" ring in blue when it launched earlier today.  Given that it's an eternity band, I ordered one size up.  She typically wears rings which taper in the shank and I want to be sure it's comfortable on her finger.  We've been very focused on the Olympic games since the opening ceremony but will be checking out Michael's shows tonight.  Enjoy his visit!

Again, have a lovely one, dear lady!!!Heart

@Dallas-Dame  Thank you so much for the birthday wishes.  I reached another year, thank goodness, lol.  The only good thing about getting old is no more deductibles from my Federal Blue Shield or copays, or patient responsibilities.  Two more years to go.  As you say, I hope it goes by fast hahahahahaha 

Please tell your mom to wear her new ring in the best of health and happiness.  I ordered his first one a size bigger to wear on my middle finger.  I can also wear it on a ring finger comfortably too.  I won't be watching tonight because of the olymipics, but I looked at the lineup, and nothing really interests me anyway.  Besides, I ordered the HP Laptop tsv from QVC last Sunday so I have watch my ordering.  Chuck actually has a beautiful Salmon colored Topaz ring that's absolutely gorgeous that the models were wearing at one point during his last visit.  Chuck said the ring will be available to purchase the end of October.  I'm looking forward to that.  Have a good rest of the week my friend and please send my best regards to you mom.  Please let me know how she likes her ring.  thanks again for the birthday wishes.  How sweet of you.  

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  I've not checked the forums in a few days as I was hit with a bug and have absolutely no energy.  Starting to feel a bit more like myself today and hope this passes quickly.

My mother received her ring today and is simply delighted!  She said it's very comfortable on her finger and was planning to wear it to the salon today...too cute!  She thanks you kindly for your good wishes and sends you her regards!

Hope you're pleased with the new laptop and have been enjoying the Olympics!  I'm heading back to the sofa for another lazy afternoon.  Have a wonderful weekend, dear lady!

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BlingQueen022.  I got Chuckie's band ring today.  I think it's a winner.  It very wide and although the stones are small, the size of the band gives it presence.  I got the citrine because I have many rings in the other colors, citrine too, but it goes with everything so I get a lot of use out of it.  It's a great ring if one doesn't like stones set high or settings that snag.  Very comfortable to wear too.

image.jpeg

That's a stunning band ring, @Kachina624!  Enjoy!!

Super Contributor

Received mine a while ago - not sure if I should keep it - it sparkles and the pink is intense but I read on his FB page that there is a coating on the bottom of the stone to intensify the color and not sure I trust that - his other honkers did not have coatings.

In September he is coming out with a huge ring - neon appatite color - but not sure it will greally be neon appatite - saw it on his FB.

Esteemed Contributor

@LongTimeQVCBuyer wrote:

Received mine a while ago - not sure if I should keep it - it sparkles and the pink is intense but I read on his FB page that there is a coating on the bottom of the stone to intensify the color and not sure I trust that - his other honkers did not have coatings.

In September he is coming out with a huge ring - neon appatite color - but not sure it will greally be neon appatite - saw it on his FB.

Michael's new ring in September is a Paraiba Topaz stone.  It's heated and treated.