Esteemed Contributor

Re: I'm In Pink Topaz Paradise

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame Hi there Dallas.  I packed up Chuck's ring and it will be at the post office to go back tomorrow.  I did though receive Michael's beautiful princess cut garnet ring.  I love it!  The stone isn't brown at all and the sparkle on this stone is so pretty.  You can see the red embers inside the stone flashing in it.  It's a beautiful dark but not too dark red with the embers inside the stone.  It's a keeper!!   Very elegant looking.  Perfect color too for a garnet.  I'm thinking about getting one of Chuck's bracelets.  Have to say I have a few of Chuck's gemstone bracelets and they're very good quality  Like his bracelets better then his rings.  Have a safe and happy weekend.  I should be going through my jewelry boxes also and get things organized.  May do that on Saturday since it's calling for bad storms.  Michael is having a ttv on my birthday on August 10th.  It's his carnavale eternity band ring. I have it in the regular size, but he's doing a mini version of it for his ttv. ring.  this will be an easy pass for me.  I'm not a huge fan of band rings.  Enjoy the weekend and make it a safe one.  

@BlingQueen022  Happy Saturday, Bing!  I'm delighted to hear you're pleased with Michael's garnet ring...it sounds stunning!  I'm sure you made the right decision to return Chuck's ring as there will always be something new to tempt us!!  Thanks so much for the update on Michael's upcoming TSV.  I own the original "carnivale" ring, too, but I think the mini might be perfect for my mom.  I just checked the listing and it's offered in 3 different color variations.  I'm thinking of surprising her with the blue topaz as she's partial to blue gemstones.

Enjoy that pink topaz beauty and garnet stunner in health and happiness.  Hope you're birthday week is special in every way, dear lady, and best wishes for many more!!!

@Dallas-Dame Your mom is going to love that ring.  That's so sweet of you to get her his ttv band ring.  She's going to love it.  The blue topaz is always a good choice.  I'm also a fan of the blue stones first.  I saw the pics also and I swear it doesn't look that much smaller then one we already have.  I haven't worn mine in a long time.  I'm just not a huge fan of band rings.  I'm happy I'm safe on ordering this one.  Money saved for a change.  Hope your mother enjoys her new ring.   I'm sure she's a proud woman to have raised you well.  May she wear her new ring in the best of health for years to come.  Thank you for your special birthday wishes.  Another year closer to Medicare hahahahaha. 

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022  Happy, happy birthday, Bling!!  I hope your special day is going well and you're able to celebrate your milestone!  I laughed when I read your response re: being a bit closer to "medicare".  I have a few years to go, too, but they sure go by quickly!!

Thanks for your lovely words about my mother and myself.  I ordered her "carnivale" ring in blue when it launched earlier today.  Given that it's an eternity band, I ordered one size up.  She typically wears rings which taper in the shank and I want to be sure it's comfortable on her finger.  We've been very focused on the Olympic games since the opening ceremony but will be checking out Michael's shows tonight.  Enjoy his visit!

Again, have a lovely one, dear lady!!!Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022  Happy, happy birthday, Bling!!  I hope your special day is going well and you're able to celebrate your milestone!  I laughed when I read your response re: being a bit closer to "medicare".  I have a few years to go, too, but they sure go by quickly!!

Thanks for your lovely words about my mother and myself.  I ordered her "carnivale" ring in blue when it launched earlier today.  Given that it's an eternity band, I ordered one size up.  She typically wears rings which taper in the shank and I want to be sure it's comfortable on her finger.  We've been very focused on the Olympic games since the opening ceremony but will be checking out Michael's shows tonight.  Enjoy his visit!

Again, have a lovely one, dear lady!!!Heart

@Dallas-Dame  Thank you so much for the birthday wishes.  I reached another year, thank goodness, lol.  The only good thing about getting old is no more deductibles from my Federal Blue Shield or copays, or patient responsibilities.  Two more years to go.  As you say, I hope it goes by fast hahahahahaha 

Please tell your mom to wear her new ring in the best of health and happiness.  I ordered his first one a size bigger to wear on my middle finger.  I can also wear it on a ring finger comfortably too.  I won't be watching tonight because of the olymipics, but I looked at the lineup, and nothing really interests me anyway.  Besides, I ordered the HP Laptop tsv from QVC last Sunday so I have watch my ordering.  Chuck actually has a beautiful Salmon colored Topaz ring that's absolutely gorgeous that the models were wearing at one point during his last visit.  Chuck said the ring will be available to purchase the end of October.  I'm looking forward to that.  Have a good rest of the week my friend and please send my best regards to you mom.  Please let me know how she likes her ring.  thanks again for the birthday wishes.  How sweet of you.  

Respected Contributor

I love pink stones.  My wedding ring has channel set princess cut pink sapphires.

Michael who?     Where???

Esteemed Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

I love pink stones.  My wedding ring has channel set princess cut pink sapphires.

Michael who?     Where???

@Bridgegal Michael Valuttuti (sp), Evine Live. 

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022.  I got Chuckie's band ring today.  I think it's a winner.  It very wide and although the stones are small, the size of the band gives it presence.  I got the citrine because I have many rings in the other colors, citrine too, but it goes with everything so I get a lot of use out of it.  It's a great ring if one doesn't like stones set high or settings that snag.  Very comfortable to wear too.

image.jpeg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BlingQueen022.  I got Chuckie's band ring today.  I think it's a winner.  It very wide and although the stones are small, the size of the band gives it presence.  I got the citrine because I have many rings in the other colors, citrine too, but it goes with everything so I get a lot of use out of it.  It's a great ring if one doesn't like stones set high or settings that snag.  Very comfortable to wear too.

image.jpeg

@Kachina624  Hi Kachina.  I love that ring.  I'm so happy you love it too.  I saw that ring presented and I also wanted the citrine one.  It's a beautiful band ring.  I bet it looks good on your hand too.  I'm hoping he offers that ring again at a sale price.  If he does, the citrine is my choice also.  Wear in the best of health and enjoy it.  You have good taste.  I should have ordered it when it first went on sale.  By the way, I'm sure you saw his new salmon topaz ring with the surrounding zircon or white topaz stones that the hosts were wearing.  Chuck said it would be available for sale the end of October.  That ring is so pretty.  I'm definately interested in purchasing that one.  I just hope he used zircons to surroiund the stone instead of white topaz.  Enjoy that band ring because it's a winner.  

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022. I haven't seen the salmon ring but I'm definitely interested.  I wear a lot of coral clothing since it goes well with my turquoise.  I look forward to it.  End of October will give us a short recovery period.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BlingQueen022. I haven't seen the salmon ring but I'm definitely interested.  I wear a lot of coral clothing since it goes well with my turquoise.  I look forward to it.  End of October will give us a short recovery period.

@Kachina624 Hi Kachina.  That ring was worn by the hosts during the Jewels of Vegas show recently.  It immediately caught my eye.  Chuck announced it will be presented the end of October, but he said be watching immediately because it's limited.  Not sure if I'll get it though if he uses white topaz.  I don't remember whether he mentioned white topaz or white zircons.  Keeping my fingers crossed he used the zircon stones.  If I read anything on Facebook about it, I'll surely keep you informed.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

image.jpeg

That is lovely, I did not see that one.  I am going to look now LOL.  I bet it looks great on your finger.  Have a nice Saturday.Smiley Happy