Respected Contributor

Re: I'm In Pink Topaz Paradise

Just came from work and will cook and watch. Hope for not buying. Really liked the tanzanite elongated ring.....

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Just came from work and will cook and watch. Hope for not buying. Really liked the tanzanite elongated ring.....

@SANNA Oh goodie.  Glad you're able to watch some of the shows and relax this weekend.  Im totally done with the ordering for this set of shows.  Only got the pink topaz ring and ordered that garnet ring that went on clearance.  That will be it for me.  will be watching the finale tonight.  I turned it off after he presented his new white zircon pieces.  How much of it can ya watch anyway?  Enjoy your time at home this weekend Sanna.  You deserve it after all the working you did.  

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@SANNA Oh goodie.  Glad you're able to watch some of the shows and relax this weekend.  Im totally done with the ordering for this set of shows.  Only got the pink topaz ring and ordered that garnet ring that went on clearance.  That will be it for me.  will be watching the finale tonight.  I turned it off after he presented his new white zircon pieces.  How much of it can ya watch anyway?  Enjoy your time at home this weekend Sanna.  You deserve it after all the working you did.  

Thank you Bling for your kindness. We have a horrible weather here in NJ so I am watching. I can watch the jewelry shows endlessly.Sometime on the treadmill, which would be ideal, but not today, too tired.

So stay strong , my friend, tonight.... Lol

Occasional Contributor

I pressed the submit button- I can't wait to be in pink paradise! I got it before it sold out during the finale. Since its raining here in NJ, watching this sparkly show brings a smile. 

Watching Michael V is a bit new for me, but I can see how it can be like potato chips you can't just have one! 😃

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jewelry007 wrote:

I pressed the submit button- I can't wait to be in pink paradise! I got it before it sold out during the finale. Since its raining here in NJ, watching this sparkly show brings a smile. 

Watching Michael V is a bit new for me, but I can see how it can be like potato chips you can't just have one! 😃

@jewelry007  Congratulations on your fabulous purchase.  His rings have good quality and the gemstones are superb.  You won't be disappointed with this one i'm sure of it.  Wear your new pink beauty in the best of health and enjoy it.  Welcome to pink paradise!!  Please post back when you receive it.  Once you get bitten by Michael, I'm sure you'll be adding to your collection from him.  

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

I just received Michael's TTV Pink Topaz ring.  It's a winner!!  The color is very saturated, and the sparkle of the ring is amazing.  It sits up high which I like and makes a statement this ring.  I love the fact that for once Michael used large side stones on this ring.  Even they have a huge sparkle factor with beautiful pink color saturation.  The ring doesn't spin at all on the finger due to the euro shank he used either.  Even my hubby loved this one.  He even said it's large, but not the least bit gaudy at all.  The detail around the shank and around the stone is done in very good taste.  It's just a beautiful gorgeous ring all around.  It's a keeper!  Happy, happy happy!!!

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  I'm using my husband's laptop to briefly check-in and was thrilled to read your post.  Wear that beautiful pink topaz ring in the best of health and much happiness!

I ordered the elongated white zircon ring this morning and look forward to taking delivery next week.  Will post a review when it arrives.  Enjoy the shows today and tomorrow and have a wonderful weekend, my friend!

@Dallas-Dame Hi there Dallas!  Hope you're enjoying your time away this week.  Thank you so much.  The pink topaz ring is really a stunner.  Congrats on ordering that elongated white zircon ring.  I'm looking forward to seeing it presented.  It's an unusal ring too.  I bet the sparkle factor is off the charts.  I really love the design on that one.  I still have my eye on the clear quartz stone with the white zircons surrounding it.  These rings will be presented at 8am tomorrow on Saturday morning.  That's a show I don't want to miss.  looking forward to reading your review when it arrives.  Have a great rest of  the week and enjoy your trip and a safe journey home.  Thanks for taking the time to post while you're away.  Enjoy yourselves this week.  

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  Hope all is going well and you had a wonderful weekend.  Although always nice to travel, it's equally nice to return home!  We had a wonderful stretch and I had some time to myself while DH was in meetings.  I didn't watch the show featuring the new white zircon pieces but checked videos this morning.  I thought there were several new interesting designs and I'm looking forward to getting the elongated star ring (also order the matching pendant).  Will let you know when they arrive and look forward to your review on the princess cut garnet ring!  So glad you're beyond pleased with that fabulous pink topaz ring!!

Have a great week, dear lady!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

I just received Michael's TTV Pink Topaz ring.  It's a winner!!  The color is very saturated, and the sparkle of the ring is amazing.  It sits up high which I like and makes a statement this ring.  I love the fact that for once Michael used large side stones on this ring.  Even they have a huge sparkle factor with beautiful pink color saturation.  The ring doesn't spin at all on the finger due to the euro shank he used either.  Even my hubby loved this one.  He even said it's large, but not the least bit gaudy at all.  The detail around the shank and around the stone is done in very good taste.  It's just a beautiful gorgeous ring all around.  It's a keeper!  Happy, happy happy!!!

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  I'm using my husband's laptop to briefly check-in and was thrilled to read your post.  Wear that beautiful pink topaz ring in the best of health and much happiness!

I ordered the elongated white zircon ring this morning and look forward to taking delivery next week.  Will post a review when it arrives.  Enjoy the shows today and tomorrow and have a wonderful weekend, my friend!

@Dallas-Dame Hi there Dallas!  Hope you're enjoying your time away this week.  Thank you so much.  The pink topaz ring is really a stunner.  Congrats on ordering that elongated white zircon ring.  I'm looking forward to seeing it presented.  It's an unusal ring too.  I bet the sparkle factor is off the charts.  I really love the design on that one.  I still have my eye on the clear quartz stone with the white zircons surrounding it.  These rings will be presented at 8am tomorrow on Saturday morning.  That's a show I don't want to miss.  looking forward to reading your review when it arrives.  Have a great rest of  the week and enjoy your trip and a safe journey home.  Thanks for taking the time to post while you're away.  Enjoy yourselves this week.  

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  Hope all is going well and you had a wonderful weekend.  Although always nice to travel, it's equally nice to return home!  We had a wonderful stretch and I had some time to myself while DH was in meetings.  I didn't watch the show featuring the new white zircon pieces but checked videos this morning.  I thought there were several new interesting designs and I'm looking forward to getting the elongated star ring (also order the matching pendant).  Will let you know when they arrive and look forward to your review on the princess cut garnet ring!  So glad you're beyond pleased with that fabulous pink topaz ring!!

Have a great week, dear lady!!

@Dallas-Dame Welcome Back Dallas!  Hope your trip was fun and you both had a fabulous time.   Congrats on the matching pendant.  I was tempted by that ring but I wanted to see the crystal quartz ring with the zircon stones, but unfortunately, it just didn't say buy me.  I held off on that one.   I did though get a Super Bargain Price on one of Chuck's flower rings.  It was orig. 238 dollars on sale for only 94.  It actually had a finished undergallery on it.  I got it in the neon appetite.  It's full of white zircons also.  I just hope the ring isn't too big on my hand.  It's a large flower ring.  They do have a tendancy of blowing things up on the air to make them look bigger.  I figured for 94 bucks why not.  If I don't like it I can send it back.  I'm anxious to read your review of the zircon ring and the pendant.  I'm very surprised that those new pieces and his ttv pink topaz ring didn't sell out of sizes.  That pink topas ring is just as gorgeous as his london blue ttv ring is.  Glad you both made it home safely.  You also have a good week.  It's always a busy one for me.  Looking forward to Friday when I'm off, lol  

Respected Contributor

Bling! Congrats on the neon apatite flower!!!! Wear in in good health.

I was very tempted with it! The price was crazy! But I wanted to wear it every day and it is a little too big for the work I do, I wear gloves.

Let us know.

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Bling! Congrats on the neon apatite flower!!!! Wear in in good health.

I was very tempted with it! The price was crazy! But I wanted to wear it every day and it is a little too big for the work I do, I wear gloves.

Let us know.

@SANNA Hi Sanna.  Thanks  I hesitated on this one because it's such a large ring.  I'm hoping it was blown up on the tv to make it look bigger, lol.  Was a steal of price though.  I figured for 94 dollars why not.  It has an undergallery on it.  I don't order a lot of Chuck's jewelry.  I think his bracelets are way better then his rings.  I'm looking forward to seeing this one in person.  Will post a review after I receive it.  Have a good safe week this week.  

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022  Hi, Bling!  I'm happy to read you were able to find a winner from Chuck's offerings.  It sounds like it was priced very well and hope the proportion works well for you! Look forward to hearing your thoughts when the new rings arrive!

My 2 white zircon pieces arrived today (originally scheduled for tomorrow) and I'm delighted with both.  The ring is very dramatic and spans a good portion of my finger.  It's quite hefty yet very comfortable.  It certainly isn't a piece I'd wear on a daily basis but will be perfect for special dinners, parties, etc.  The pendant is equally impressive and looks lovely on a longer 18K chain.  I'm glad to have added these "sparklers" to the collection!

Off to a day of laundry, dry cleaning drop-off and much needed grocery shopping.  Glad to be back in "retirement" mode!  Have a great one!!