Esteemed Contributor

I just received Michael's TTV Pink Topaz ring.  It's a winner!!  The color is very saturated, and the sparkle of the ring is amazing.  It sits up high which I like and makes a statement this ring.  I love the fact that for once Michael used large side stones on this ring.  Even they have a huge sparkle factor with beautiful pink color saturation.  The ring doesn't spin at all on the finger due to the euro shank he used either.  Even my hubby loved this one.  He even said it's large, but not the least bit gaudy at all.  The detail around the shank and around the stone is done in very good taste.  It's just a beautiful gorgeous ring all around.  It's a keeper!  Happy, happy happy!!!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: I'm In Pink Topaz Paradise

Hi @BlingQueen022 I'm really happy to hear that you love the ring!  It's awesome to get something that really makes you happy.  Enjoy & wear it in good health.

Esteemed Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

Hi @BlingQueen022 I'm really happy to hear that you love the ring!  It's awesome to get something that really makes you happy.  Enjoy & wear it in good health.

@GinaV24 Thank you Gina!  I'm really not a fan of his honker stones, but this one is doable because of the width of the stone.  If it was round it would have been way too huge.  Hope you're enjoying the shows and have a fabulous safe weekend.  

Regular Contributor

@BlingQueen022  i'm excited just reading your description! Congratulations I'm glad you love the new ring – I wish you could post a pic on your hand. I watched what's for launch and it's definitely too big for me but I'm glad you're loving yours and hope you wear it in good health! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Cathyshopper wrote:

@BlingQueen022  i'm excited just reading your description! Congratulations I'm glad you love the new ring – I wish you could post a pic on your hand. I watched what's for launch and it's definitely too big for me but I'm glad you're loving yours and hope you wear it in good health! 

@Cathyshopper Hi Cathy and thank you.  I wish I could post a pic on here and I used to be able to, but for some reason it hasn't been working lately for me.  One thing I've noticed though while watching jewelry shows is they have a tendancy on blowing things up.  When I see my jewelry purchases in person they're smaller then what I've seen on tv.  On Facebook somebody posted a pic of the ring and she was wearing it as a pinky ring.  I personally don't think this ring belongs on a pinky.  But everybody's different,  What works for her may not work for another as the saying goes.  I love it on a ring finger.  I would wear this to work maybe not every day but for what I do at work the ring would be fine to wear without any mishaps.  Enjoy watching the shows.  

Esteemed Contributor

Blingie, I just had to write because the title of your thread made me smile.  I had visions of you floating on a pink cloud of happiness wearing your new creation by Michael.  Glad you are so pleased with it !!!

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

I just received Michael's TTV Pink Topaz ring.  It's a winner!!  The color is very saturated, and the sparkle of the ring is amazing.  It sits up high which I like and makes a statement this ring.  I love the fact that for once Michael used large side stones on this ring.  Even they have a huge sparkle factor with beautiful pink color saturation.  The ring doesn't spin at all on the finger due to the euro shank he used either.  Even my hubby loved this one.  He even said it's large, but not the least bit gaudy at all.  The detail around the shank and around the stone is done in very good taste.  It's just a beautiful gorgeous ring all around.  It's a keeper!  Happy, happy happy!!!

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  I'm using my husband's laptop to briefly check-in and was thrilled to read your post.  Wear that beautiful pink topaz ring in the best of health and much happiness!

I ordered the elongated white zircon ring this morning and look forward to taking delivery next week.  Will post a review when it arrives.  Enjoy the shows today and tomorrow and have a wonderful weekend, my friend!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  I'm using my husband's laptop to briefly check-in and was thrilled to read your post.  Wear that beautiful pink topaz ring in the best of health and much happiness!

I ordered the elongated white zircon ring this morning and look forward to taking delivery next week.  Will post a review when it arrives.  Enjoy the shows today and tomorrow and have a wonderful weekend, my friend!

@Dallas-Dame Hi there Dallas!  Hope you're enjoying your time away this week.  Thank you so much.  The pink topaz ring is really a stunner.  Congrats on ordering that elongated white zircon ring.  I'm looking forward to seeing it presented.  It's an unusal ring too.  I bet the sparkle factor is off the charts.  I really love the design on that one.  I still have my eye on the clear quartz stone with the white zircons surrounding it.  These rings will be presented at 8am tomorrow on Saturday morning.  That's a show I don't want to miss.  looking forward to reading your review when it arrives.  Have a great rest of  the week and enjoy your trip and a safe journey home.  Thanks for taking the time to post while you're away.  Enjoy yourselves this week.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Blingie, I just had to write because the title of your thread made me smile.  I had visions of you floating on a pink cloud of happiness wearing your new creation by Michael.  Glad you are so pleased with it !!!

@Sammycat1 Hi Sammycat.  I smiled when I read your post.  I wish clouds were pink, lol.  I love the way you write.  Hope you've been well.  Haven't seen ya on the jewelry boards in a while.  On the other thread Sammycat I posted about a clearance princess cut garnet ring that Michael has.  It's not a honker stone either.  It's at a good price.  I know you also love that cut of stone.  All sizes are available too still.  Thought I'd pass that along  Hope you have a great weekend and make it a safe one my friend.  Be well.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Sammycat1 Hi Sammycat.  I smiled when I read your post.  I wish clouds were pink, lol.  I love the way you write.  Hope you've been well.  Haven't seen ya on the jewelry boards in a while.  On the other thread Sammycat I posted about a clearance princess cut garnet ring that Michael has.  It's not a honker stone either.  It's at a good price.  I know you also love that cut of stone.  All sizes are available too still.  Thought I'd pass that along  Hope you have a great weekend and make it a safe one my friend.  Be well.  

@BlingQueen022 I've been doing well - thanks.  Saving up for a nice trip to NYC.  Bought a nice peridot ring during the Q gem day so I've got to rein it in - LOL!  Thanks for the tip on the Michael garnet...I will go take a look.  Wear that pink cloud perfection in great health!