Respected Contributor
Thank you very much!
Respected Contributor

Melfie, your experience sounds great! Oh, now I'm going to check out her stuff again. I always wind up talking myself out of something I really like. A few years ago she had a stunning emerald cut diamond that I used to drool over each time I logged on. But, sadly, I realized it was gone after a while and I'm sure whoever bought it LOVES it!

Slow and steady definitely wins the race! Keep saving and you'll reach your goal! Smile Maybe I should consider selling some of my gold pieces I don't wear much. Hm....Wink

Respected Contributor
On 3/20/2015 SANNA said: This is mine on above picture, has antiquish look to it.

Absolutely lovely!

Respected Contributor
Thank you so much ! This is by Sonia Bitton from 9 years ago when we turn 25 years of marriage! I did not have an engagement ring before since It was not customary in the country I was born. I had just a plain gold band. Which was ok with me, but my husband got it for me from Sonia's bridal line, totally without my knowledge, he just knew I love her designs and quality. And when we were in Barcelona to celebrate our 25 th anniversary and we were sipping local bubbly on the balcony, he went on his knee and gave it to me!!!!!!!!
Honored Contributor

Sanna, lovely ring, thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

Sanna: Oh, that ring is stunning! I absolutely love it! Thanks for sharing with us.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor
On 3/20/2015 SANNA said: Thank you so much ! This is by Sonia Bitton from 9 years ago when we turn 25 years of marriage! I did not have an engagement ring before since It was not customary in the country I was born. I had just a plain gold band. Which was ok with me, but my husband got it for me from Sonia's bridal line, totally without my knowledge, he just knew I love her designs and quality. And when we were in Barcelona to celebrate our 25 th anniversary and we were sipping local bubbly on the balcony, he went on his knee and gave it to me!!!!!!!!

Sounds like you got a good one there! Smile

Respected Contributor
On 3/21/2015 Kalli said:
On 3/20/2015 SANNA said: Thank you so much ! This is by Sonia Bitton from 9 years ago when we turn 25 years of marriage! I did not have an engagement ring before since It was not customary in the country I was born. I had just a plain gold band. Which was ok with me, but my husband got it for me from Sonia's bridal line, totally without my knowledge, he just knew I love her designs and quality. And when we were in Barcelona to celebrate our 25 th anniversary and we were sipping local bubbly on the balcony, he went on his knee and gave it to me!!!!!!!!

Sounds like you got a good one there! Smile

Thanks Kalli, he is a keeper! And he is my best friend too. But they all need training! Lol