Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I'm having a very similar experience right now with a pair of my eyeglasses I know for sure are in my bedroom----somewhere!

@Pearlee  Did you check the top of your head? whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

I'm having a very similar experience right now with a pair of my eyeglasses I know for sure are in my bedroom----somewhere!

@Pearlee  Did you check the top of your head? whistling.gif

@Mz iMac   No dandruff but a few tangles and a lotta gray! 😜

Honored Contributor

Hallelujah! I'm so relieved for you. 

Honored Contributor

My family and I also pray to St Anthony.

Here's what someone told me how it works.

One reason you can walk right past something and not see it is because your brain is sending and not receiving.

When you say "St Anthony come around something's lost and can't be found" is because your brain flips and starts receiving.

It kinda makes sense.  Isn't it funny that, with most people, the more we think we are  different, the more we are alike. 😁

Esteemed Contributor

@patbz  I understand how you feel! 
   I was in a hurry to get a shower and had three rings in my hand to put away. I put a dog snack in the other hand for each dog. When I got to the bedroom, only two rings were in my hand! 
    I searched and ran the cleaner then looked at the dogs. I was afraid the younger one ate it so called my son and we took her to the emergency vet. X-ray showed no ring. 
   Son left then I was worried the other dog ate it so I took him for an X-ray. No ring. $$$! 

I searched for months and about six months later found it in a box where I keep pens!  I don't remember putting it there but remember I thought it was loose and slipped the others on a finger before getting the bones! 
         🦴🦴 💍💍💍🐶🐶

Honored Contributor

@patbz - I'm glad they turned up. Don't feel stupid- this happens to everyone at every age. When my children were young it became a joke that Mom loses Christmas presents every year. I was young and I couldn't remember where I hid them! It still happens! This year I told DH I was finally going to make a list of my hiding places. But then I'll probably lose the list!  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@patbz   Happy Ending!  Several months is a long time to be concerned about your rings.  Good thing you trusted your intuition and did not contact the insurance company.

Esteemed Contributor

@patbz I am so glad to hear you found them! It's so frustrating when you KNOW they are somewhere in the house but can't put your hands on them.

St. Anthony comes through again! He's my go to for lost/misplaced items.

Super Contributor

@patbz 👍- so glad they turned up.

Trusted Contributor

@patbz wrote:

I lost my wedding ring ( and a watch as well as an Anniversary ring - all attached together) in June.  I knew they were either in my bedroom or my bathroom.  I took both rooms apart and no rings!  I knew I could contact my insurance co but just knew I'd find the jewelry as soon as I made the claim.  Periodically prayed to St. Anthony and surprise, just found them in a small velvet bag in my bathroom.  I'm so relieved but feel so stupid!

I have had 2 experiances with praying to St Anthony for missing things. One was my mothers, she had a ring with 2, 1ct diamonds. One of them fell out and we looked all over with no avail.  After a storm, I was outside on the sidewalk and lo and behold, there was the diamond in the crack of the cement sidewalk.

The other was one of my Imperial gold bracelets. About 2 years went by and one day when I was outside feeding the birds, i say something shiny in the dirt.  There was my bracelet which I thought was long gone. The prayer I used was "Dear St Anthony please look around,------is lost and needs to be found"