Honored Contributor

I look at how beautiful chrome diopside is.......but

[ Edited ]

I don't wear green, don't want to wear green and if I got some earrings, what color in clothes can I wear, that I might have. Pink? Lavendar? That's as close as I can imagine.  What other color than green do you think looks good with green jewelry?

Honored Contributor

Re: I look at how beautiful crome diopside is.......but

Seems like Michele Lau from JTV was always pushing chrome diopside.  I'd never heard of it and was wondering about a stone with "chrome" in its name.  I like it though.  She's gone now but you can ask on her FB.

Frequent Contributor

I would wear chrome diopside with yellow for sure.  Also white, black, blue, pink, purple.

I've been interested in this stone for a while also.  I purchased a ring from another channel but the stone was chipped and also too dark in color so I returned.  Still hoping to find something I like.

Respected Contributor

I love it, I have a pair of earrings and a pendant.  It has a very short window of recovery when snow is off the siberian landscape.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't match my clothing with my jewelry.  I just wear what strikes me.

It is a beautiful color.  HSN had a three stone diospide ring on and it was a beauty.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Trusted Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Seems like Michele Lau from JTV was always pushing chrome diopside.  I'd never heard of it and was wondering about a stone with "chrome" in its name.  I like it though.  She's gone now but you can ask on her FB.

I believe the chrome name is because it has chromium in it. 

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I don't wear green, don't want to wear green and if I got some earrings, what color in clothes can I wear, that I might have. Pink? Lavendar? That's as close as I can imagine.  What other color than green do you think looks good with green jewelry?

white, ivory, taupe, black, navy, any shade of green, any shade of blue, any print that has some green in it....just to name a few. 

Respected Contributor

just wore some green earrings with beige slacks and jacket -  and some green flats!  i'm not a green girl but i think it looked pretty good!

Trusted Contributor

OMG, I LOVE chrome diopside!  I bought a pair of studs, a pair of small hoops and a bar necklace in that stone, and they are just beautiful!  I don't have a lot of green, but let me second the votes for white, black, various shades of brown and beige as well as gold.  They are beautiful stones, so rich in color, you don't have to be a fan of green to love them.

Interestingly, when we were in St. Petersburg about 18 months ago, I asked our guide about buying chrome diopside.  Not only had she never heard of it, no one else seems to have, either.  Big disappointment because I wanted to buy some there as a souvenir.  The shopping in that city isn't very good, I must say.

Honored Contributor

Thanks ladies. Which means, I have things I can wear with it. It's gaining on me....LOL.