Honored Contributor

I know this has been asked before but..Shawn's bead bracelet

Shawn wears a bead bracelet mixed in with her sterling bracelets. I think it's gray and has some type of charm hanging from it. It looks like it might be an inspirational piece of jewelry.

I've searched her FB page because I know people have asked about this before but I can't find an answer. I've google searched for inspirational bead jewelry but I'm not finding what I want.

I want to get something for someone going through a hard time and thought this might be perfect. Can anyone help?

Honored Contributor

Re: I know this has been asked before but..Shawn's bead bracelet

I think she said somebody sent her that bracelet. It's a fertility bracelet of some sort.

Honored Contributor

Well I certainly don't want that!!! This person would wrap it around my neck.

Honored Contributor

LOL

I don't know if she said it or I read it. I am pretty positive it's a fertility bracelet. I don't know what the charm is. Honestly, I didn't even know it had a charm. She wears so many bracelets - lol

Is the beads that you're looking for or a specific charm?

Honored Contributor

I think I want a bead bracelet with a charm. This friend just had a mastecotomy Monday so I want to give her something. I don't just want a pink bracelet. I've searched for inspirational bracelets but so many of them are the Alex & Ani type or the pandora type and I don't want that.

That's why I thought a bead bracelet like Shawn's with a simple charm that says hope or wellness or something hanging from it would be cute.

ETA: The fact that it's a fertility bracelet makes sense because I'm pretty sure Kerstin wears one or used to wear one too and I know she's been open about her fertility issues.

Trusted Contributor

I believe you are right brii. I remember her saying it was a gift.

Regular Contributor

PowerBeads by Jen.
Honored Contributor

On 12/17/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I think I want a bead bracelet with a charm. This friend just had a mastecotomy Monday so I want to give her something. I don't just want a pink bracelet. I've searched for inspirational bracelets but so many of them are the Alex & Ani type or the pandora type and I don't want that.

That's why I thought a bead bracelet like Shawn's with a simple charm that says hope or wellness or something hanging from it would be cute.

ETA: The fact that it's a fertility bracelet makes sense because I'm pretty sure Kerstin wears one or used to wear one too and I know she's been open about her fertility issues.

Check Etsy.com, Artfire.com, Amazon.com, Overstock.com, and Ebay.

"Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers."
Regular Contributor

Just wanted to add that it was mentioned a while back on Shawn's facebook page that her bracelet came from Powerbeads by Jen. I'm sure there are other places out there where you may find a bracelet (as suggested by another poster), but if you want one like Shawn's, that is where hers came from.

Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone. I will check Powerbeads.